When You Meet.

Natsu:

Natsu was busy stuffing his mouth with chicken at a nearby shop, so he didn't instantly notice you. He ripped the chicken with his sharp dragon teeth, and swallowed it bit by bit. "Oh my goddddddd..." He sighed in absolute bliss.

You passed by, and squealed in giddiness, excited to try a new dessert. But that is all it took to catch his attention. But, sadly, you tripped and almost landed on your face. Before you could totally fluster yourself, he caught you. "Hey... You're really clumsy you know that?"

And that was his first words to you, sadly.

Gray:

You were trying to skate in a ice rink, but that didn't go well. Your friend invited you to go ice skating, but she bailed on you, so you had to go by yourself, like the loner you are. (Sorry if this was offensive)

"Ouch!"

"Oww~!"

After many curses later, you were laying on the ground. A deep voice filled your ears. "Hey, you okay?"

You looked up and saw a guy, a handsome guy in fact. But... you decided to be snarky and replied to him, "Um I don't know. I'm on the ground, and I have bruises everywhere."

He laughed, and helped you up, "The name is Gray."

"Y/n"

Laxus:

You were on a mission for your home, Fairy Tail. It wasn't a hard mission, but hard enough for you to get your butt handed to you. "Hey little girl, why don't you just run. You're not doin' anything anyway. Wouldn't wanna' get you're clothes dirty, now do ya'?" Richard, the leader of the dark guild, mocked.

You were, by now, out of energy and dirty. So, you couldn't do anything. But, you heard a rough voice.

"Hey, you okay?'

You looked up and saw Laxus, he was out of the guild, and you were shocked at seeing him. You and him never really talked, you had a little crush on him, when you were both younger. "Lax...us..?" You croaked.

"Yeah, it's me. Lemme' help you out here."

And with that, you gratefully let out a "Thanks," and fell asleep."

Gajeel:

"Huh..." You lifted up your glasses and tried to read the map in front of you. "So I go..." You walked around, until you bumped into someone. "Huh! Uwah~! I'm so sorry! Gomen Gomen!"

You looked up and saw a man with a mane of jet black hair. He he had studs of iron dotting his face. "What're you doing? Bumping into people?" He roughly spoke.

"Oh sorry.. I'm trying to find my way to the guild..." You saw the mark on his shoulder, "Fairy.. Tail?"

"Oh? Well, I'm in that guild. Now, come on." He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the guild building. "Um.. Thank you sir.. But... What's your name? Mine's Y/n!" You weakly let out.

"Gajeel." He said, without looking at you.

Jellal:

Huff Huff

The blue haired male had a red nose out of the cold and pale skin, in the rain. He looked out of breath, and sickly. You were hidden in the trees, observing his moves, seeing if he was a threat or not.

He fell on the ground with a thud, sending his body down onto the rough dirt on the forest floor. You gasped, and hefted up his body, slowly walking towards your cabin.

FF_

He groggily opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was you. He blinked a few times, and tried to get his bearings. The bluenette jumped up and got into a battle stance, not knowing where he was.

"Woah! Hold on there!" You gently spoke out to him. You smoothed your dress and walked up to him, resting you hand on his forehead. "You're fever is gone for now. What's your name?" You're soft voice, made him comfortable.

"Jellal.." He said, wearily.

"Well, Jellal, I'm Y/n. I took care of you while you were asleep. Would you like some tea?" You gave out a gracious smile.

Freed:

You rushed around, trying to find one of the thunder legions members. "Where...!"

You let out a huff, stressed out. Suddenly, purple ruins appeared, then disappeared. "Did it... end?" You thought.

"No. It didn't end." A accented voice filled your ears. You turned around and saw.. "Freed!" You lunged at him with your cutlass. Attempting, to stab him, you twirled and jumped. His eyes gave a flicker of amusement, as you fought.

"You're gonna need more than that to defeat me." He spoke with much smugness.

"Nope!" You smirked. "Enchantment Magic! Speed 2x!" Your stabs became more precise and faster.

"Urgh!" He yelled, after you stabbed him at the side. "Oops. Sorry." You said.