Chapter 3

Characters: Percy Jackson- Omega, Luke Castellan- Alpha, Zoë- Beta, Bianca di Angelo -Theta, Phoebe-Eta, Charles Beckendorf- Delta, Silena Beauregard - Gamma, Ethan Nakamura- Iota, Castor- Kappa, Lee Fletcher- Zeta, Michael Yew-Epsilon

Chapter 3

         "We're going to earth?" Luke asked nervously. Percy knew how he felt, both of them had left that planet on bad terms. Percy worse than Luke since some knew of Luke's change in the end.
         "What's happening on Earth?" Percy quickly regained his senses and focused on the task at hand. He knew this was going to happen someday and he knew there was no fighting it if it's what the Fates decided.

         "The Titans are rising again, but," Chaos held up her hand as everyone got ready to say that we defeated worse than that already, "but, they are teaming up with Gaea and Ouranos this time," she finished.

         "Oh," was all anyone could say for a good two minutes.

         "Hey, we can do this guys. We can ask the demigods and hunters to help and we can enlist some of Chaos' army, and we will get through this ok?" Percy had gotten a lot better at pep talks since he became a soldier.

         "I don't think you guys should give up your identities." Chaos said. "Unless necessary or to certain loved ones." She looked pointedly at me and I immediately thought of my mom, Thalia, and Grover.

          "Alright when do we leave?" I asked, already thinking of all the stuff I needed to bring.

          "As soon as possible. It's getting worse every moment." Chaos transported out and we all dispersed to our various houses.

          "You guys ready?" Percy asked as he made a portal to earth.

          "As ready as we'll ever be." They stepped through the portal as one.

        To disguise themselves they were wearing capes that specialized hoods to put shadows over their face and conceal their voices. They often used these as they went to fight, especially if it was against someone they had fought in the past. Chaos didn't like them to show their identities because the monsters could tell others of their existence and it would just lead to annoying the gods.

        When they stepped through the portal Chaos wasn't there. Ok well I guess I'll be doing the explaining. He made a motion to the others as a signal that he would be doing the talking.

        "Who are you to interrupt the gods' council?" Roared Zeus. The whole council was there, even Hades and Nico. You could tell they were in war because of how weary they all looked. It seemed as if Nico had been giving them news or was about to give them news of the war.

        "I am Omega and this is my team. We are Shadow Knights and we serve only Chaos." I spoke loudly hoping that this would be quick and and we could leave without Hades or Nico sensing there were any of the dead with us.

        "Chaos spoke to us of no such thing! Now how are we to trust any of you at all?" This was from Athena. She was always so quick to analyze a situation.

        "Well, I don't know why Chaos isn't here. I guess she had paperwork to fill out maybe? That sounds reasonable, doesn't it Alpha?" It was hard for Percy not to provoke them. They had done such bad things to him, couldn't he give them a little payback?

       "Oh stop pestering them and get to the point, please. We've been training all day and I would rather get some rest or start fighting monsters than standing around talking." Chided Zoë.

       "What are you talking ab-"

       "Let me explain for you Zeus," Percy cut off, and the other gods gasped. "We are the Shadow Knights, soldiers of Chaos. We have come to help you with the war against- wait who was it again? The titans? Gaea? Nyx? No not Nyx, Ouranos. Yeah the titans, Gaea, and Ouranos. We will stay only until the war is over and then we will go back to our training camp to train more for hours on end until we get assigned a new mission."

        "Leave us we must discuss."

        "I'm so sorry I'm late my dears. I was doing paperwork." Chaos stepped through her portal ever so gracefully and smirked at Percy.

       "Hah! I told you it was a reasonable excuse Beta. Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?" Percy complained.

        "Alpha, knock it off. We have work to do. I set up your cabin already, you may go there while I speak with the gods. I will stop by before going back to Omorfiá. Run along now." She said when I stayed put. She opened the portal and we all walked through. Maybe she didn't want them to know of our powers. Maybe it would give us away. Either way when we got to camp, it wasn't a very warm welcoming.