Chapter Eleven -- My Sister's Keeper

Chloe sat in her dressing room at The Play House with her heart beating a thousand times a minute. In less than ten minutes she had to be on stage and since it was Friday the club was packed to the max. She was nervous beyond measure, her hands shaking and her right leg just couldn't keep still.

I can't do this.

She stood to her feet and went over to her full length mirror that hung on the wall. Wearing a green two piece bikini, she looked like a sexy species of poison ivy as the suit sparkled in every direction she turned. She felt the need to hid her breast that was peaking out beyond the bra, but quickly decided against it.

This is what I'm supposed to look like.

Suddenly, banging came from her room's door, almost making her jump out of her skin.

She breathed, "Get it together, Chloe."

"Amore!" Shia shouted from the outside the door, "Bring your slim thick ass out here, girl!"

"I'm coming!" Chloe yelled, quickly going over to her vanity desk to sniff the four white lines of powder she put there an hour ago. It was a new habit of hers that nobody except for her and Rico, the head bouncer of the club, knew about.

She swiped the left over traces of dust on the floor, her head spinning a little as she stood up straight.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Chloe!"

"I'm coming! Damn," she grumbled, wiping her nose. She didn't see the Steve Madden heel in the middle of the floor, and she stumbled over it, catching her balance just in time before hitting the floor. "Shit!" She shrilled angrily.

"It's about damn time!" Shia spoke excitedly, coming into the room once Chloe opened the door,"You have less than five-"

"I know, I know, okay?" Chloe interpreted, walking back into the room. She threw her body on the love seat as her mind began to float. Smiling lazily, she began to touch her self in places she would usually only do in private. She suddenly felt amazing as her fingers slipped into her green bikini bottom, roaming around until she felt the soft flesh of her clit. A soft moan escaped her mouth, but before she could have anymore fun Shia pulled her arm away from her hidden treasures.

"What the hell, Chloe? What is wrong with you?"

"Stop," Chloe roughly snatched her arm out of Shia's grasp. She put her hand back into her crotch, "I just want to cum before I go out, okay? I'm fine."

Shia slowly backed away completely minded fucked.

What the--

"Oooooh shit! Damn, Shia I didn't know you get down like that!" Rico grinned from the door, his mouth full of gold gleaming bright.

Like a raging bull about to attack its prey, Shia's high heeled boots ate up the short distance between her and the bouncer before she jacked his 6'3 frame in her hands by his shirt.

"What the fuck did your stupid ass give her!" She yelled madly, "I told you not to give her anything else!"

Rico lifted his hands up in defense. "What? I didn't do shit Shia!" He promised, his eyes glued to Chloe the entire time, "Oh shit! Look she's cumming!"

Shia turned around just in time to see Chloe's womanly fluids explode every where, her juices flowing out past the binki and onto the floor in slow, dripping puddles. She moaned loudly, her fingers not stopping their repeated side-to-side movements on her swollen, throbbing clit. Her pleasure shot again in different directions, spraying her thighs, stomach, and the back seat of the couch.