Isabelle's Brilliant Plan (part 1)

"So, how is Raphael doing?" Isabelle asked, strolling into mybedroom. It has been two months since last time I spoke to him.Usually, the times I heard from Raphael, he was giving hints if heheard about anything that either would threaten me or his lair. Jaceand Alec had no idea where I got my information, only Isabelle knew.I was thankful she didn't say anything.

Beside the texting it was at random I met him during my missions orpatrols.

"I don't know" I groaned and dumped down on the bed. Isabellegame strolling in, sitting down beside me. Her kind eyes gave me asympathetic look.

"Maybe he is ashamed" Isabelle said, giving me her friendlysmile. I groaned again and let myself fall to the bed, holding bothhands over my face. What did he have to be ashed of? "And nowyou're probably ask why, and that's simple" Isabelle laughed alittle, giving her soft smile to me. "He is not the soft type...Usually that is"

"So what you are saying is, I'm the first he's been showing hissofter side to?" I asked, and gave Isabelle a confused look. Sherolled her eyes at me and giggled. Isabelle nodded her head, beforeshe rose up. Reaching her hand out to me.

"Give me your phone" She demanded. I slowly dug around in mypocket, fishing out my phone before handing it to her. Isabellescrolled through the phone, before she started writing something onit. After a few minutes of staring at the screen, she smiled wider."There we go, now we have to make you ready to meet him, come withme"

"I don't..." I started, but Isabelle ignored me, and dragged mealong to her bedroom. Isabelle pushed me down to her bed, and startedgoing through all of her dresses. After a while, she took out a bloodred one, before she made a disgusted noise and tossed it over hershoulder. Isabelle continued to do this for a few minutes, until shecame to the perfect dress, in her eyes.

"Here" She said, and handed it to me.

"Wha... no!" I said and looked at it. It was a simple, dark greendress that was so tight it would look like a second skin. Isabellepushed me to her privacy screen and walked to her collection ofshoes. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, just asked him if he wanted to meet you" Isabelle wassmirking, I could hear it. As I got the dress on, Izzy came in with apair of high heels. A dirty little secret though: I have never walkedin high heels. But luckily, Izzy disagreed to her own decision, andgave a pair of black ballerinas. At least I wouldn't look like adrunk clown trying to balance on a pair of stilts. "and as you canguess, Raphael said yes" Isabelle said as she started to fix myhair.

"Where am I supposed to meet him?" I asked, and looked at my selfin the mirror.

"Oh, he's coming here straight after sunset to get you" Isabellechuckled. I gasped, and started to think about what Jace and Alecwould say. And not to forget Clary. Her best friend had been turnedby, their then leader, Camille. Or she had started the process."Relax, Alec and Jace are out on a mission, remember?"

"oh, that's right" I mumbled and relaxed a little. I glanced outthe window, and saw that the sun was almost down behind thebuildings. I guessed it was about an hour until Raphael would comeout. I mean, sunlight hurts him, right, so he had to wait until itwas totally dark.