Chapter 35

SIMONS POV:
Me and JJ go to Westfield because I need to get a ring for Anna. That's right. I'm going to propose in 2 days. Yep. I'm going to propose. I know that it's what I want, I just hope that it's what she wants.
We get to Warren James to look at some rings.

After about 15 minutes of looking, I find the perfect ring. It's the ring that would look best on Anna. I like it too but it's not about me. It's about her.
"So Simon what are you planning when you propose?" JJ asks me.
"Well I'm going to take her out to a fancy restaurant and then when we come home, I'll propose in front of everyone. So I need you to get everyone at the house before we come back" I say.
"Sure. Anything you need. Just don't hurt her. She's been through enough these past couple of months. She deserves happiness" JJ says.
"I'm not planning on hurting her. I wouldn't propose if I was going to" I reply. He looks at me and nods.

ANNA'S POV:
Simon and JJ get home and I go to hug Simon. He hugs back but not like he normally does. I don't question it.
The rest of the day he is distant.
"Hey Simon. Wanna go for a walk like we did the other day?" I ask him. He doesn't even look up from his phone.
"Hmm no. I don't feel like going out. Cba" He says bluntly. It hurts. My own boyfriend all of a sudden doesn't want to spend time with me. I try not to cry if front of him and JJ. Instead I go upstairs to my room and slam the door shut. I sit on my chair and go through twitter and decide to like or reply to comments. Might as well make someone happy even though I'm not.
I tweet out something to Simon on purpose to see if he notices.

@anna_shahbaz2
No need to be a moody bitch. Didn't even realise how much one sentence can affect you😒😢

Once I tweet it out, everyone starts commenting.
"What's going on? Are you ok? Is it you and simon?"
I try to ignore it at first until Simon tweets out:

@miniminter
Girls these days. Expecting loads from me. Bitch please. No😤

And that's it. It hurts. A lot. What have I done to him. Have I forgotten something. Did I say something?
I decide to go to Tiggy's. The only place I wanna be right now.
Once I get there I tell her everything. She tells me not to worry. And that I haven't done anything wrong. Whilst I'm there I realise I haven't told anyone where I am or where I'm going. No. You know what Simon? Here's a little taste of your own medicine.
I spend the day either Tiggy.
"Can I spend the night here?" I ask her.
"Yeah sure" Tiggy says.
Just then my phone starts ringing. Simon.
"What?" I say bluntly.
"Where are you? Come home now" He says raising his voice slightly.
"Why are you being like this? What have I done? I'm not coming home until you get your act together. I'm somewhere you'll never find me. I'm not cheating before you get the wrong idea, but call me when you grow up " I say and hang up on him.
"Are you hiding from him now?" Tiggy asks.
"I'm not going home until he apologises" I say.

A couple of minutes later the door goes. Tiggy goes to get it.
"It's Simon! Hide! Now!" She whisper/shouts. I run to her room and hide under her bed on my stomach. I hear them talking.
"Oh hey Simon. Can I help you?" Tiggy asks sweetly. I hear him enter the house.
"Have you seen Anna? I need to talk to her" He says angrily. I hear his footsteps getting closer to the room.
"No. I have spoke to her but not seen her" She says suspiciously.
I hear him enter the room. I hold my breathe. Yeah. I'm hiding from him. Because of the way he is being. Can you blame me?
"If you see her, tell her to call me. Now" He says and leaves the house by slamming the door.
I climb from out the bed.
"Thanks" I say to Tiggy.
"No problem. That was fun" She says and laughs making me laugh too.

Simon keeps calling me. I decide to answer.
"Why hi there Simon" I say sarcastically.
"You are scaring me. Come home" He says.
"No. You need a taste of your own medicine for messing about with my emotions like that. I'll probably be home soon. Goodbye" I say and hang up on him again.

A/N
ooh DRAMA!!!!
This won't last long I swear😂
See yaa