"how sweet is my bestie," he chuckled, "so movie at selena's house this friday!"

"yeah yeah whatever but with one condition."

"what condition?"

"promise me you won't forget me and don't ever break it."

"of course i won't forget my short little best friend," he teased.

"babe, that's not nice to say that to selena," madison defended me.

"do you want me to tell madison about your embarrassing moments?" i threatened.

"no, don't you dare!"

"omg would love to hear," shechuckled.

"then stop calling me short," i glared at him.

"okay, my cute best friend."

"that's right."

afterwards, he hugged me for a sign of thank you and i hugged madison too.

i'm surprised that she doesn't sound like a bitch and threaten me back or something.

i'm just scared that jack will leave me behind because he's the one who have always been there for me.

now i need to accept the fact that he has a girlfriend and is happy with madison.

look at them grinning at each other. i cringe a little.

i feel like a third wheeler here so i get up.

"i need to go, bye jackie and maddie," i waved them goodbye.

i grabbed my drink and checked my phone while walking towards the exit.

i texted my friends before i bumped into someone chest. i was lucky that my drink and phone didn't fall down.

"oh, i'm sorry," i apologized and look up to see shawn.

"it's okay, selena," he smiled. how can i bump into him?

"oh god i'm so clumsy," i blurt out. he didn't ask but why did i said that? this is so embarrassing.

"i can see that," he chuckled.

"what are you doing here?" i asked, stating the obvious but i need to start the conversation before it turns into an awkward silence or something.

"buying coffee," he replied, "you?"

"oh, i was about to exit," i said, pointing at the door.

"be careful and don't forget to meet me tomorrow after school for guitar lesson," he winked and walked away.

i got to admit that he's hot. like the way he winked at me.

i shrugged it off and exit the cafe afterwards. i look at jack and madison from the outside, admiring their adorable relationship.

i stand there staring at them until i sense someone was looking at me. i look around the cafe and saw shawn was directly looking at me.

i bid a goodbye to him as he smile and returned the same action. it's time for me to go home then.

5:36㏘

cutie: don't be sad.

selena: sad?

selena: i'm not sad.

cutie: just to let you know that i will always be there for you.

selena: i just hope he won't break the promise we have made.

cutie: don't worry, okay?

cutie: are you at home right now?

selena: yeah, why?

cutie: i left you something at your doorstep.

selena: wait what?!

selena: omg you know where i lice?

selena: live*

cutie: of course i know where's my beautiful girl lived.

third person view

a beautiful daisies were placed infront of selena's doorstep. after she found out that, she quickly ran to get it.

"wow." selena admired it and scanned around to find her secret admirer but he was nowhere to be found.

there's a card attach to it. she read it and couldn't help but smile happily.

to: my beautiful selena
from: your cute secret admirer

you deserve to be loved by someone who appreciates your presence. don't lose hope. i will always be there for you.

selena: muffin!

selena: why are you so sweet? omg.

selena: thank you so so much! you make my day even more better by giving me those (:

muffin: im glad you love it xx