||Running From Danger,And The Fall||

You were running at full speed from your house.Your Dad killed your whole family,except you.You managed to escape when you heared and saw the Horror scene when your dad smashed a bat in your mother's head,and sliced your Sister's throat.Tears fell from your face,as you heared his screams behind.Running from your dad to escape death,fills you with...Determination.You ran and ran,until you heared a thud.Your dad fell on the ground,exhausted as hell.You saw Mt.Ebott in the distance.You started to run faster than ever,your feet wanting to give in,but your Determination didn't let them.You started to run up it,unsure if your now Psycho dad is still after you.You see a cave,then run up to it,entering it quickly.You started to run in the cave,until you tripped on a vine.You started falling in what seemed a abyss.You saw the color Gold,then passed out.

"Ughhh..."You groaned as you opened your eyes to see that youre alive.You looked around.You see that you fell on a bed made out of Buttercups.A smile appeared on your face that nothing had happened to you.Your head felt a little heavy,so you got up slowly.You saw a entrance from the room you were in,and headed to it slowly,and cautiously.When you went trough the entrance,you spotted more Buttercups.You didn't know how or why Buttercups could grow here.You stepped forward,then saw a Buttercup that was above the others.

~Time Skip To When Flowey Attacks,cuz i h8 him. ^w^~

At first the flower seemed friendly.After some minutes passed,its face changed and the last sentence that you heared before his 'Friendlyness Pellets' surrounded you,and you closed you eyes was."Die."You suddenly heared a yelp.You opened to reveal that youre fully healed.A Goat woman stood infront of you,her face showing sweet kindness."Oh,such a horrible creature,torturing such a poor innocent youth."The Goat Person said."Oh,sorry for mu rudeness.My name is Toriel.Caretaker of the Ruins.What is your name,my child?"When Toriel said:'My Child' you wanted to suddenly call her Momhttp.[Ok,so im gonna change to Tori's pow for a little,just to make the look of you,m'kay?]

~Toriel's POW~

I looked at the Boy infront of me.He had Long Blonde Hair,Ocean Blue eyes,and some curves.[You dont have the Melon curves.Its just that you look CLOSE to a girl. ._. Racisim kills.]The boy wore a Golden Hoodie,with some casual pants.Or to humans,i guess its casual."M-My name i-is (Y/n)..."The boy said,quite shyly.I smiled brightly at the Human.It seems that (Y/n) has remembered something from the flinch he just gave.His Ocean Blue eyes started to tear up.He dropped to his knees,and started to sob."M-Mom...Sis..."(Y/n) said."W-What happened,my child?"I asked,a little worried."D-Dad...he..he killed Mom...Sis aswell..."(Y/n) sobbed harder.I was in a bit of a shock,but went to give the human a loving hug.I started to comfort them."Its okay now...Youre safe in the Ruins."I said,smiling at him.He returned the smile,but tears were still falling from his eyes.

I took (Y/n)'s hand,and said."Lets go,my child.I want to show you around the ruins."I said,trying to make (Y/n) to stop thinking of the Horror he must've seen."Okay,mom."He quickly put a hand to his mouth."S-Sorry...You remind me so much of my now Late Mom..."He smiled,not too brightly,but geniuenly."O-Oh,my child!You c-can call me whatever you want!"I said,a little excited.(Y/n) nodded,and we started to walk.

~Your POW+Time Skip to when you get to her house.~

"My child,here it is!The surprise!Your very own room!"You smiled geniuenly,and smiled at her."Thank you so much,mom!"You exclaimed with happyness.You were so happy,but tiredness hit you.Toriel noticed this and sent you to sleep.You did as you were said,and slowly drifted off to sleep.You woke up at the smell of ButterScotch and Cinnamon pie.You looked down from your bed,and saw the slice.You put it for later,and smiled.You went out of your room,and Toriel waved at you.You then asked."What do we do today,mom?"You said exitedly."Well,i'll be off for an hour to see if any more humans have fell down."You nodded."Oh,and another Child of mine,and two friends will come over today."Are they monsters too????Are they the type that i can pet???"You said excitedly.Toriel chuckled at your childishness."The two friends are Two Skeleton Brothers." "So,Skelebros?"You joked.Toriel snickered."Yes.And the other child is a Human,like you.Their name is Frisk."Toriel added.