"Dr. Tomo instructed we can't leave (Y/n) alone" I say as I lay down her bed and Sensei lays her down softly. I see him nod as he gently touches (Y/n)'s hair.

"Genos...should I have done that?" He asks softly.

"You had no choice" I reply.

"You think she'll remember?"

"We'll see when she wakes up but now I'll make some food" I say and I walk to the kitchen. Sensei stays with (Y/n) and I start on the food.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

My whole body aches. I feel more in control which triggers fear in me. Something's different. What is it? I feel like I've been in a coma or something. I open my eyes slowly and the light blinds me. My vision clears and I see Saitama looking somewhere else. What happened? The last thing I remember is blacking out with pain.

"Sai.." I tried to say but it came out a whisper. I slowly blink my eyes and try to move my hand but I'm too tired.

"Sai" I say softly. His head snaps to me and I see his brown eyes widen.

"(Y/n)!" He pulls me into an embrace and I can't help but smile. "God I missed you so much!"

"Hey Sai...I missed you too" I say hoarsely. "What happened..?"

His grip looses and he looks away uncertain which makes me scared.

"I'll call Genos...you should hear it from the both of us" He says which makes me confused. Sai helps me sit up and Genos runs in with a bowl of white rice.

"You're awake!" He exclaims. I nod and he sets down the bowl on the table.

"Are you okay? Are you cold? Do you need a blanket? Or it is too hot? Should I open a window? Do you still need more sleep? Anything hurts? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you need the bathroom? A shower?-"

"Genos calm down you'll stress her out" Sai says. Genos stops and sigh.

"Sorry (Y/n) I'm just worried, I'm glad you're awake" He says sincerely.

"Thanks I'm glad to be awake but what happened?" I ask. Genos hesitates and they tell me everything. Start to finish. ((Sorry author-chan is lazy it's 2:00 am)) I sit there shocked and unable to answer. I really went on a rampage?

"I uh..-" Genos cuts me off.

"It's okay take your time processing this but for now eat you need it" He says. I look down at the rice. My appetite is gone but I know Genos won't let me off the hook so I start eating the rice slowly and silently. What am I?

"What happened to you two when I was on a rampage?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it" Sai says softly, "It's all over no need to think about it."

I look at him my eyes fixing on his expression. Solemn and sad. I see Genos shake his head and motions me to eat. What're they hiding? I know something happened but what? I want to find out. But right now I need to eat. I dig in and Genos brings three sandwiches and fruit.

"I have to eat all of that?" I ask.

"Dr. Tomo said you need to eat a lot" Genos says. I look at the fruit and sandwiches. Well might as well get over it so I start eating.

~

"Time to sleep (Y/n)" Genos says as I walk out the bathroom from a shower.

"Okay" I say drying my hair. I walk in to see my bed already there and Sai and Genos watching tv. I crawl in my bed and lay down.

"Goodnight" I say.

"Night (Y/n)" Genos says.

"Goodnight" Sai says.

"Sai? Can you cuddle with me?" I ask. He looks down and smiles at me.

"Sure" he says. He comes in with me and I hug him.

"Sweet dreams.." He says. I fall asleep and it's the complete opposite.

~Dreaming~

I don't have control. Where am I? Am I floating?! I look around to see myself floating 100 feet off the ground. What the hell? I see Saitama and I try calling him but I can't. This isn't me. Is it? Suddenly my body moves and I start diving in and Saitama moves out the way.

"Sai why do you keep running from me~" I say but it isn't me. What the hell is this?

"Sensei!" Suddenly I'm jerked back and slammed against a wall and find Genos holding me.

"Genos...what are you doing?" It's my voice but it isn't me.

"(Y/n)?" His composure falters and I pin him down. What the hell am I doing? Stop! Stop this! Why can't I do anything?! I see my nails have turned into claws and Genos struggles to get away. Stop it stop it!! I try to close my eyes but I can't only an occasional blink. My hand goes through his stomach and I rip out something.

"Genos!" My head turns to see Saitama going in for a punch. My eyes widen and his fist collides with my face sending me up the air. This is time first time I've seen his strength. The pain I couldn't even begin to describe. I feel my skin ripping and the blood splatters everywhere. Every bone in my body I feel shatter and I scream bloody murder.

I stop almost at the tip of the atmosphere and I fall. The air rips through me and the ground comes closer. Suddenly I have full control.

"W-What..?" I look confused and my eyes widen as I feel the ground getting closer. I'm a monster. I hurt Genos and even made Saitama hit me. I hit the ground and it cracks. The pain is indescribable I can't even get the scream to come out my throat. My vision starts to get hazy and slowly the pain starts to go away and I close my eyes

~End of dream~

I open my eyes and gasp. No that wasn't a dream. It was a flashback. From when I was on a rampage. Is that what Sai didn't want to tell me? I realize then it's morning. I look around and see Saitama and Genos sleeping still. I throw back my hair and sigh.

"How did I heal from that..?" I mutter. I get up quietly and go to the kitchen grabbing a knife. Let's see how fast I heal. I cut my palm and I grimace at the blood but in the matter of seconds it's already healed. My eyes widen.

"Whoa..." I breathe out. What the hell am I?! My hands quiver as I realize I felt no pain. I quickly put back the knife and control my breathing. I'm so scared what the fuck. I don't get this. What am I? Am I still human? Am I a monster?

_________________________________

Holy cheetos it's 2:00 am D: