Prologue

To date, this is so far the most sensual piece I have ever written. Inspired from 50 Shades of Grey. :) Once upon a time, I wondered if I can write something that's titilatingly hot outside of my comfort zone. Thus, the making of this masterpiece, minus BDSM and other kinky sex. I still prefer the good ol' vanilla ls... hehehe... So okay, enjoy reading and please don't forget to click the VOTE button, and drop your comments below. And please share with your friends too. Thanks a lot!

----------------------------------

“Who is she?” Xavier felt as if Venus descended to Earth and stunned his eyes.

The woman was apparently very pretty with a sexy, guitar-like figure. She would give J.Lo a run for her money in a Body Beautiful Competition. And he would bet on her, of course!

She looked so classy, lovely and sexy in a body-hugging, baby tee, skinny jeans, and nude peptoes. Nakikita niya ang kabuoan nito dahil nakaharap ito sa direksiyon niya. Malaya niyang napag-aralan ang anyo ng babae nang hindi nito nalalaman.

His stare riveted at her oval-shaped, innocent, pretty face sans make-up. Her shoulder-length, flowing tresses emphasized her high cheekbones. She had thick but well-shaped eyebrows Ala Audrey Hepburn, almond eyes rimmed with heavy lashes, an upturned nose that was quite pointed at the end, and oh, she had full, luscious lips, too!

Naglakbay ang paningin niya sa mahabang leeg nito, at pansumandaling tumigil ang mga mata niya sa umbok ng dibdib ng babae. The swell of her breasts looked luscious and sweet. His Adam’s apple moved up and down as he swallowed hard. It was a lovely sight to behold.

His eyes went further down, pababa sa makitid na baywang nito. Parang kaya yatang dangkalin ng kanyang mga daliri ang kitid ng baywang ng dalaga. But her hips were wide and full, and her behind, wow! Muntik na siyang mapasipol.

She might just be standing at around five feet five inches, but her nude peptoes added four inches to her height, which made her body looked even longer.

The woman had killer curves in all the right places, and he was mesmerized. Simple lamang ang ayos nito, but the effect that she created in his system was kinda like a hurricane. She really blew him away in unimaginable proportions.

And oh, Lordy, but he was hard and oh so hot right now. And all that he did was just to look at her face and her bootylicious body.

His testosterone rose up to a higher level, and suddenly, he felt frenzy of hotness all over himself, intoxicating him.

“Who the hell is she?!” he snapped, blood rushing all over him, flooding his senses with electrified, overflowing excitement. All of a sudden, he felt so alive and horny and his body reacted just the way he liked it.

Thank God! At last, he finally found THE ONE - the one who would bail him out of his misery, save his goddamn future, and continue his next generation. Ngayon ay puwede na niyang maisakatuparan ang mga plano niya. Kaya na niyang bigyan ng apo ang ina. It seemed as if his dreaded problem had come to an end, at long last!

“She’s Atty. Katrina De Leon, sir,” si Chona na nabigla sa pagtaas ng boses niya.

“Send her in…” kaagad na utos niya sa kanyang assistant. Pinagpag niya ang suot na damit habang inihahanda ang kanyang sarili sa napipintong paghaharap nila ng babaeng magliligtas sa kanya mula sa kanyang napakalaking problema.

Katrina… Ah... It was such a beautiful name. Nakalimutan na niya kung ano pa ang ibang sinabi ng kanyang assistant. His mind only processed the word Katrina. His Katrina.

Tuluyan na siyang nagpaalam sa kausap niya sa telepono at ibinaba ang phone sa cradle. Pakiramdam niya ay sinisilaban siya sa kanyang kinauupuan.

Instinctively, his hand groped his crotch, and he closed his eyes as he felt his pulsating maleness.

Damn! But all his life, he had never been this hard, long and thick – until now.

Thank God!