Chapter 2

Kierra POV

I wonder what Kai did? I wanna go see her but I gotta wait until a few days, I guess cuz I go too much. I feel bad cuz I been having problems that I shouldn't be having. My phone started ringing snapping me out of my thoughts, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Kierra I need to come get my stuff from Kai house, you there?"

"Yeah, come on." I said.

I ran to the shower, turning it on. I got in and bathed quickly then got out. I heard the doorbell ring, just in time. I wrapped a towel around me then ran downstairs to the door. I opened it and saw Cam standing there.

"Hey, come in." I said.

"Kierra i'ma give you 5 fucking minutes to go put your shit on then come back. Matter fact, i'ma tell Kai! My baby in the pen doing years from your shit, that's foul as fuck!"

"Chill, don't do all that. I'm sorry, I'm just lonely."

"Well you better take your ass to Christian mingle cuz you need Jesus AND a nigga! You ain't finna get this one!"

I closed the door and walked to my room. I threw on some shorts and a tank top, regretting every bit of what just happened. A tear fell down my face. How could I ever even think of doing my bestfriend like that? Fucked up.

I walked downstairs and opened the door. I walked up the stairs without looking at him or saying anything. I'm so ashamed.

After a few hours I decided to just go see Kai, no matter what they said. I walked in and sat down, she was sitting there smiling.

"Hey." I said smiling back.

"Wassup?"

"I gotta talk to you about something."

"What's that?" She asked. I told her everything. Her smile turned into a mean mug. "Get your shit out my house."

"What? I was being a friend by coming clean."

"You was trying to fuck my ex, in my house while I'm doing this bid for YOUR ass! You just like Niveah and London!"

"I'm sorry, I regret all of it. I swear I do!"

"Like I said, get your shit."

"Kai, please." She got up and the officer escorted her behind the door. I cried instantly.

Cam POV

I gotta tell my baby what happened. I can't hide no shit like that from her. I walked in and she was already sitting there.

"Wassup baby?"

"Hey Cam." She said smiling. "Wassup?"

"Chilling, I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"I gotta tell you something."

"What?"

"I went to your house to get my stuff and Kierra answered the door in a towel like she was ready to fuck, she knew I was coming. I couldn't keep no shit like that from you, I ain't tryna break y'all up tho."

"I know."

"You do?"

"She told me. I told her to get her shit out my house but what did you do?"

"I told her she got 5 fucking minutes to put her shit on." She laughed at me.

"Thank you for telling me."

"I had to."

We talked some more then they made her go back to her cell. It gets harder every time I leave.

Okay y'all, I know it's short but I'll update again either tomorrow or Saturday. The next update Kai will be out of prison and shits happening, lol.