Thuggette 2

Cam POV

I sat down and a few minutes later I saw my baby come from a door and sit down in front of me. I wish I could break this glass and touch her. I picked the phone up.

"I miss you." She said smiling.

"I miss you too, I wish I could take you home with me. How you been?" I noticed a small, white bandage under her eye.

"I been holding up, I look like Nelly huh?" She said laughing a little, I miss her laugh and smile so much. "I got jumped."

"Why?"

"My cell mate tried to rape me so I whooped her ass and her head got stuck in the rails of the cell door. While I was taking a shower, her and her friend came in and tried to make me eat her fishy forest. I was like fuck all'at, you gon have to whoop my ass."

I bust out laughing at her. My baby strong as hell cuz she took a bid for her bestfriend and even though she going through all this, she hasn't snitched and she not letting people see her down.

"I wanna talk to you about something." She said.

"Wassup?"

"I haven't touched you or seen you in 3 months since they wouldn't let me see you but I don't want you to wait on me."

"What you mean?"

"5 years is a long time to go without sex or anything like that, you get lonely. I rather us not be together than for you to cheat on me so live your life aight?"

"Nah Kai, I wouldn't even feel right."

"Do you, i'ma be straight just don't forget about me."

"I love you girl."

"I love you too Cam."

The officer came and cuffed her up. I didn't look away at all. Our eyes met and she nodded, letting me know she meant everything she said. I sighed heavily to keep from crying.

The door closed and I didn't see her anymore. I got up and walked out. I got to my car and started it up. A single tear rolled down my face. I let it fall then pulled off.

Kierra POV

Cam went to see Kai last week, now I'm going. I walked in and she was already there. She smiled at me and picked up the phone.

"Hey Ki." She said.

"I'm so sorry Kai." I dropped my head, this is my fault.

"Don't start that, stay strong cuz I am. If I can deal with being in here, you can deal with missing me. I ain't shit." She said laughing. I laughed too.

"I stopped doing all that."

"That's what's good, what you do now?"

"I um. ." I looked away from her.

"You strip?" I nodded.

"Well at least you can't go to prison for that, you act like you were scared to tell me. I wouldn't judge you, you my bestfriend."

"This why I love you."

"Love you too Ki."

We talked for about 5 minutes then they took her away. I got up and walked out to my car.

I drove to Kai's house which I still live in. I'll get my own place when she touches down. I took a shower, threw on sweats and drove to the club.

I walked in, got dressed and started giving lap dances. My boss told me to go to one of the back rooms for a private dance. I walked in and was instantly pissed.

"What the fuck you doing here?" I yelled at him. "My friend is in prison and you ordering private dances so you can leave with a bitch?"

"Kierra you don't even know why I'm here!"

"It doesn't matter! I can't wait to tell Kai!"

"She told me to move on! She broke up with me, this wasn't my choice!"

"What?"

"Yeah, so I came to occupy my time. I can't get over her. I love your friend, I wasn't gon leave with nobody." He got up and walked out of the door.

I feel so bad for Cam. I really feel bad for my best friend though. This all my fault. I told my boss I was sick so I went home and cried myself to sleep.

I walked into the dressing room and this girl was staring at me. I sat at my chair, fixing my make-up and she threw my bag.

"Bitch, I do NOT have the time!" I said.

"What the fuck you gon do? Call Cam? Kai gon wear that ass out when she touches down."

I got up and punched her in her lip. I kept punching her over and over again. I kicked her then punched her one last time before I got snatched away.

"Kierra, she's bleeding!" Some girl said.

My boss snatched me out and gave me a crazy look. I knew what it meant. I went back to my rounds. When my shift was over I went outside.

"See bitch, you don't get away with no shit like that. You ain't too hard in this position huh?" She cocked a gun.

"I ain't no weak bitch so do what you gotta do." I heard it go off, saw that bright light then blacked out.

Kai POV

I was sitting on my bunk just thinking. You do a lot of that in the pen. I looked up and saw a scared looking woman walk in. She just stood there, shaking and staring at the ground.

"I'm not gon hurt or mess with you, take the top bunk." I said.

"Thanks."

"What's your name?"

"Call me Cocoa."

"I'm Kai."

"I know."

"How?"

"Everybody in the hood knows you cuz we know what you did in the past and we know who your nigga is. Even in this nasty ass jump suit I recognize you."

"Oh. What you in for?"

"Attempted murder."

"Foreal? What happened?"

"I got into an argument with a coworker, we got into a fight and after work I shot her."

"Damn, you snapped."

"Had to, I hate her."

"Where did you work?"

"Strip club."

We talked for a little while longer. She's alright but it's something about her that I don't like. I can't put my finger on it but I won't brush it off.

I walked into the room and saw Kierra on the other side of the glass. I sat down and picked the phone up.

"What's happened to your arm?" I asked her.

"Got shot at work." I got a feeling. It was anger.

"Is her name Cocoa?"

"How you know?"

"I got it for you, love you Ki."

I cut it short and got up. I was walked back to my cell where I saw Cocoa sitting.

"You remember I said I wasn't gon hurt you when you got here yesterday?" She looked up at me. "I changed my mind."

I got my razor and gave her three, deep cuts in swift movements. She began to cry, I slapped her.

"We don't cry in her boo, you weren't crying when you tried to kill my bestfriend! Karma a bitch ain't she?" I laid down. "If you try anything while I'm asleep, you won't see day light again. It won't matter how many years they gave you."

I tucked my razor and went to sleep.