fourteen

edited: Jan, 18
Kim Taehyung

I splashed water on my face trying to get myself to stop trying get the past off of my mind. The present is all that matters. Sometimes I wish I could remove my own memory. Then I wouldn't be hurting like this.

"Excuse me." I turned around and saw Jungkook plays with the hem of his sweater. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "I have to tell you about something." He said quietly. I frowned and walked in front of him. "What's wrong?"

»»»

"I lost my memory 2 years ago and all I remember is my highschool the rest is a blur." For a secondly there, I thought he got his memories back. Only for a second. "Can you go with me? To the high school I mean." I raised my eyebrows at him. "I'm afraid to go alone and-" I chuckled "Okay, I'll go."

Little wrinkles appeared under his eyes as he smiled. "That was always one of my favorite parts about you." He tilted his head. "What?" I cleared my throat. "I said it's funny how you have the same favorite coffee as my ex." He smiled and got up. "Hold on." He went back into the kitchen and I brought the ring out of my pocket.

It still looked the same from when I first gave it to him. But that's because rings don't change. "That ring is so pretty." Jungkook said startling me. I quickly put it in my pocket and stood up. "We should go." He frowned, then nodded.