Ch. 1

~It’s the year 2016. One direction’s contract ended about a year ago and now they’re all free to do whatever they want. Whether that’s settling down or continuing to be a bachelor. But for Zayn and Perrie settling down was the one they choose.

Little Mix has slowed down. Unlike One Direction they’re still performing and writing new songs. But the girls are also wanting to settle down. All of the girls have a boyfriend and they all want to have a family soon. But how will they’re fan’s react to this? Most of them will accept the thought but others might want them to keep going and keep making music. But I’m sure whatever choice the girls choose it’ll be the right one.~

Perrie’s POV

“So Perrie are you excited to see Zayn?” Jade asked me with a mischievous grin.

The girls and I just got back to London from our tour and during the whole thing they’ve been acting like they know something that I don’t.

“I really am! We’ve texted but it’s not the same, you know?” I said as I placed my carryon in the trunk of the car.

“Oh yeah that’s like Jordan and I. We text and call but it’s nothing compared to being with him in person,” Leigh said as she took a seat in the car and fixed her hair.

Jesy’s been awfully quite. I wonder what she’s thinking about.

“Hey Jesy what are you thinking about?” I boldly stated my thoughts.

Jesy tilted her head towards the floor and giggled.

“Come on then, spit it out,” I said nudging her arm.

“I’m just thinking what you and Zayn will be doing later on tonight,” Jesy chuckled.

“And what would that be?” I question then crossed my arms.

Jesy looked into my eyes and cocked an eyebrow up. Then I got what she meant. “Jesy you’re so inappropriate!” I yelled then smacked her shoulder. As I smacked her all the girls laughed and my face grew red hot.

Jade could see my embarrassment so she played some music from her phone and the girls and I started singing and dancing like idiots.

~

We had dropped everyone of at their flat and now it is my turn to be taken home. I’m currently living with Zayn. It’s been great living with Zayn, he’s quite tidy, and is an excellent cook. Zayn and I’s relationship has been better then ever now that I’m not on the road that much and Zayn isn’t at all. But I know he misses it. He misses the guys a lot. They try to meet up every so often but the paparazzi usually find out where they are and the get mobbed by them. Every time the pap’s see them together they think that they’re renewing their contract. Which their not. It’s sad but there’s no One Direction concerts or meet and greets.

The drivers honking snapped me out of my thoughts. I got out of the car and went to the back. I got out my suitcases and carryon then walked up to front door, where the doorman opened the door for me, “it’s nice to have you back miss. Edwards,” John (the doorman) greeted.

“It’s nice to be back, John,” I smile. I rolled my suitcases over to the elevator and waited for the light to turn green. *bing! The elevator doors slid open and I stepped inside then pushed the button with the number 3 on it. I tapped my foot to the rhythm of the elevator music. Then another bing went off and the doors slid open again. I stepped out and walked down the hallway that was layed out before me. I finally got to apartment number 42. I stood in front of the door and searched of the keys that were buried in my handbag. I finally found them then I inserted the correct key into the doorknob and turned slowly. I opened the door wide enough so that I could fit both of my bags through. I rolled my bags inside then said the iconic phrase, “honey I’m home!”