Epilogue

Narrator

It was a bright and beautiful day when Zayn Malik decided to pop the question to Perrie Edwards. After finding the perfect ring, to slide onto Perrie's finger, it didn't take him long before he knew that he was ready to ask her.

Sun shone threw the curtains, hitting Perrie's face causing her wake. She stretched her arms out and slowly rested them on Zayn causing him wake as well.

"Mornin' Beautiful," Zayn said in a cracked morning voice.

"Morning love," Perrie gave Zayn a light kiss on the forehead before sliding out of bed and slipping into a robe. She walked over to the window where the light was shinning through and she proceeded to open the curtains. "Isn't it gorgeous?" she asked Zayn, referring to the picture perfect view of the Eiffel Tower from their window.

"Yeah it's pretty. But I think I have the best view right in front of me," a kid-like smile arose on Zayn's face.

Perrie turned around and walked back to the bed, then sat on the edge next to Zayn, "Well aren't you sweet?"

"I like to think so," Zayn said continuing their playful banter.

"So what are we doing today?" Perrie said changing the subject. "Are we going on a walking tour of Paris, or maybe we can go to the Louvre, or we could go shopping and stop at a café on the way there– "

"How about we just go shopping. That way you can get something really lovely to wear to dinner tonight?" Zayn said as more of a question than a statement.

"Okay that sounds great!" Perrie was pleasantly surprised with Zayn's plan for the day.

After both of them had finished getting the ready they headed out to, , one of the best designer shops. After a few hours of trying on dress after dress, Perrie finally chose one. She chose a sleek and elegant red dress. Zayn had helped her pick it out and he thought that she looked absolutely stunning in it. It was the perfect dress for tonight.

Even tough shopping had taken up a good part of their morning and a bit of their afternoon; they still had plenty of time to kill. So they decided to walk around for a bit. Upon their walk they found a darling little café and decided to have a seat while they decided what to do next.

"Where are we off to next?" Perrie asked as she sipped on her coffee that they had order not too long ago.

"Uh I have no idea. What do you feel like doing?"

"I don't know. I thought you were the one making the plans for today?" Perrie took another sip of coffee and raised her eyebrow at Zayn.

"Well we could always go back to hotel. I know something we could do there that would take up some time," Zayn winked at Perrie then started to drink his espresso.

"Ha ha," Perrie fake laughed. "I would love to do that too but this is Paris! We can't spend the whole time in our hotel room."

"I know, I know." Zayn put down his drink and looked at his watch, "okay well it almost lunch time so we can get lunch her or walk around and find another place for lunch and after lunch we could hit the shops again. I'm sure you need a pair of shoes and some accessories to go with that remarkable dress."

"Yeah I guess you're right. And I wouldn't mind going somewhere else for lunch, this place is a bit too small."

After lunch and even more shopping Zayn and Perrie headed back to their hotel. Instead of doing what Zayn had suggested earlier they decided to take a quick dip in the pool before dinner.