Personal

~Riker's P.O.V

I was walking to biology class when I bumped into Makayla.I've had a major crush on her and her friends said she has a crush on me too.

"Sorry bout that Riker." "Its ok."We smiled then walked to class.The bell rung and Ms.Sue walked in."Alright everybody pick a partner!"I stood up and I saw everyone already had a partner except for Makayla I walked over to her and so did Stephen,the school's football captain."Back of Ryan she's mine."he spat."It's Riker not Ryan."I spat back.We started arguing and Ms.Sue must've heard."James,Lynch!"she yelled."What's goin on?"the class stared at us."Well Riker here disturb me and Makayle when we were working." "What!?No that's not what happened right Makayla" "Umm..well."We all started arguing."That's it all of you detention after lunch!"We got quiet and I ended up being partnered up with Ratliff which isn't bad at all.

~Makayla's P.O.V

I got sent to detention with Riker, Stephen got dismissed cuz he has football practice."Welcome to detention you two,take a mop and start mopping the floors."We did what we were told and started mopping."Sory if I got you in detention."he said."It's ok Riker.Stephen can be such a jerk."We turned on the radio and started dancing while cleaning.i giggled."That was fun."I said."Totally."We leaned in and kissed."W..will you be my g..girlfriend?"he stuttered."Yes."I smiled.

Makayla and Riker started dating and got married a few years later and had a baby boy named Anthony☆