| Tsukishima Kei | No one

Start from the beginning

"Hm..." Hinata pouts, scrunching up his eyebrows, tapping his chin while thinking deeply.

"He went into the storage room to get the net." Kageyama says, before Hinata.

"Hey! I was going to say something!" Hinata says, frowning, looking up at the black haired boy.

"You were too slow," Kageyama says, crossing his arms. Hinata's face burst into a red color as he was about to spit out a comeback but was interrupted by your laugh.

"Eh... Why are you laughing?" Hinata asks, his face turning back to its original color.

You kept laughing, holding your stomach. "You guys are still the same, you guys fight, then work together then get along only to fight again." You said, smiling. "Well thanks, I'm going to help Tsukishima with the volleyballs." You said, waving before walking to the storage room.

"Kageyama! Give me a toss!"

"Yea, yea."

The two resumed to their practice as you walked closer to the storage room. The doors were opened about an inch wide, but you sudden to frozen as you heard Kei's voice talking to someone. The other voice was Yamaguchi.

"What do you mean?" Yamaguchi said, he was confused and his tone was a bit surprised.

"I don't like F/n, anymore. She's too damn annoying, she's clingy. Doesn't she have a life?" He gave a low grumble.

"Then why didn't you just break up with her?" Yamaguchi says softly.

"Tried too, but her voice was damn annoying. It's like a balloon making that squelching sound when air is forced out of it. She didn't even let me talk." Kei said in a annoyed tone, clicking his tongue.

You slowly slid the door open, letting the light pour in but your shadow had darkened the room.

"F-F/n-chan... Did you just hear-" Yamaguchi started but you nodded your head softly, your eyes looking at the ground.

"H-he didn't mean it F/n-kun." Yamaguchi said, however Kei stayed silent, watching you. You simply shook your head.

"No... He's right," you said softly. "It's all true... I knew Kei was drifting away from me.. and he was going to soon break it off with me... but I just didn't want to accept it." You said softly.

Tears never even came to your eyes, yet.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." You said, your arms laid by your side as you bowed down, your hair created shadows, covering your eyes within the darkness.

"Good. Here, I didn't even bother to look inside. Just take it and get out of my sight." Tsukishima's cold voice ranged into your head and a little small tan box slid on the ground in front of you.

Quietly and silently you picked it up, turning away and walking off in silence...

* * *

The sun was setting and Tsukishima was listening to his music, he strides back to his house, seeing a human figure standing in front of it, F/n.

In your hands was the same exact tan rectangular box...

You turned your head to Kei, smiling softly but tears streaming down your face. Some tears had splattered on the box, making a wet stain.

"What are you doing here? I thought I said to take that thing away from me." Tsukishima says, walking past you.

But you quickly caught his sleeve with your hand.

"Please... Just take it.." You said, more river of tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Why. I don't even like you." He said in a blunt tone, keeping his head up and not glancing down at you.

"Please... Please...." You begged softly, taking the lid off the small box. Inside the box was a small picture that was framed.

The picture was you and Tsukishima, you both were under a blossoming tree. The two of you were sitting on a bench, holding hands, and were fallen asleep in each other's arms. Your head was resting on Tsuuki's shoulder.

In this picture, Tsukishima..... was smiling.

"No."

"Please..." You pleaded once again, tightening your grip on his arm softly before more tears has slid off your cheek and chin, falling onto the ground.

"Don't you... Don't you remember this?" You said, looking up at him, showing him the picture.

"Remember what." He said, not even taking a second to look at the picture.

"Look..." You said, tugging on his sleeve as you took another step closer to him.

"I don't care. I said get away from me," Tsukishima said, forcefully pushing away from you.....

The impact of the force, made you land on your side with the picture....

~crack~

Your eyes snapped open, the picture was cracked into two and your arm was bleeding from the shards that made your way into your skin.

You saw Tsukishima's eyes widen at the sight of blood as he quickly took a step towards you.

Instead, you stood up, cradling your injured, bleeding arm.

"F/n, I'm sorry I-I-"

"Stop." You quickly said, smiling sad while shaking your head with your eyes closed. The blood from your arm dropped down, splattering upon the picture.

"Don't be sorry Tsuuki.." You said quietly.

"But... Your arm... Your feelings..." Tsukishima says, his eyes still wide open as he tried to walk closer to you. Again, you took another step back.

"My feelings? Don't worry about those..."

...

"No one ever does,"

...

"You proved it today."