| Tanaka Ryūnosuke | EH?!

[A/n]
Fluff, fluff fluff :3

{Published on} April 15th, 2016

{Word count} 1935

* * *

Your POV

"Please!!"

"Eh?!" My voice was high as I saw the one and only 'great' Tanaka bowing down to me. "W-why did you say please?" I ask.

"Please!! Please help me study!!" The shaved head man said, bowing down violently.

"But, why me??" I ask, giving him a nervously smile, seeing the other students staring.

Tanaka stood up straight, scratching the back of his head. "Um... Because you aced the last test and now the finals are coming up and I don't get anything!!" he pouts, making a dramatic sad face.

At the corners of my eyes, I saw the other students murmuring amongst themselves, staring at us.

"So please!" he says loudly, bending his upper body into a bow and making a perfect ninety degrees.

"Uh... Yea.. Sure, but I have to warn you. I'm pretty strict on my studies," I said, laughing nervously. "So, if you're really sure then we can meet up... um.. After school at your place?" I suggest.

"Ah.. I have volleyball practice."

"This evening then?"

"YOSHHHHH!!" Tanaka yells, unbuttoning off his jacket and stripping off his shirt in a swift then swinging his shirt over his head.

"EH?! PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!" I tell, my eyes widening at his bare skin. I quickly covered my eyes but eventually peek at him again through my fingers.

* * *

"L/n, you're going too fast, I don't get this!!" Tanaka says, slamming his head on the brown table. He lifted up his head, slapping both his hands on his head.

I gave a heavy sigh, "alright, I'll slow down," I said. "So.." I said very, very slowly. "What you do next is-"

"Not that slow!!" Tanaka yells, frowning. My eyes shut tightly, wincing from his loud voice.

I sigh once again, leaning back, "why are you trying so hard? You can always make it up and do the supplementary classes."

"B-because I don't have time to, on the day of the sup-supple? Supper-?" Tanaka stuttered, trying to sound the word out.

"Whatever!! I have a match and I can't miss it!" He said, puffing up his chest and raising a fist in the air. "I'm going to spike through Nekoma!!!" Tanaka yells, literally ripping off his shirt and showing half of his body bare.

Once again, I slap my hands on my face, turning my head away from him.

"Oi! Ryu! Get a shirt on!"

Curious at the new voice, I looked up from my hands and saw a woman was at the door way, crossing her arms and slightly glaring at Tanaka but chuckles.

I gave a small laugh. "Ryu? That's a cute name." I peep.

"Sis?! Don't use my name it's embarrassing!" Tanaka face turn into a slightly shade of pink, his brows knit together.

"Sorry, sorry," she chuckles dryly, her blonde hair swished to the other side of her face as she tilt her head. "Now go change into a different shirt baaka," she stuck her tongue at him.