Aelita glared at him . Odd just looked around, waiting for the opening.

"Let me remind you that this isn't a game. We have an important mission to accomplish." Odd said not acting like himself, he just wanted to get back to Sam.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." William said nodding. "So.. where are the monsters?"

A small hallway appeared in front of Aelita. "Follow me. We only have a few minutes to trip a key lever that gets us into the chamber of Lyoko." Aelita explained then began running toward the hallway.

Odd followed.

"Killer, this is ten times better than galactic battle!" William yelled. He followed the next room. "It's a movie set. Wow!" William said as he walked slowly into the large blue room.

Both Odd and Aelita shook their heads.

"The key!" Aelita yelled pointing straight across the room. "It's over there!"

William followed her finger. "I'm on it !" He began to dash toward it>

"And he says he doesn't like to steal the show." Odd joked. He ran toward William and pulled him back before parts of the floor rose.

A few Creepers appeared.

"What's that noise I hear?" William said looking around.

"Creepers." Odd whispered. He let go of William an ran towards them. "Laser Arrow!" Two arrows flew right at the creepers' heads.

William stared at him. "Let me try!" He picked up his over sized blade and ran towards the creepers and Odd. He spun around three times killing three creepers. "I love this!"

"Princess, take care of the key!" Odd yelled.

Aelita looked at him then at William. She nodded and headed towards the key. She dodged a few lasers. She then jumped on blocks ,that had started to rise out of the floor, and hit the key. "It's okay! Guys get over here!" She yelled.

William killed two more creepers and turned to her. "Just a few more..."

Odd knocked William off his feet by kicking him. He looked down at him and said, "Stop playing around. This isn't a game!"

"Aelita?" A voice echoed around the large room. "Where are Ulrich and Yumi?" It was Jeremy.

"I don't know..." Aelita replied.

"William! That's enough! Get to the chamber!" Jeremy yelled annoyed.

William looked up at Odd. "I'm just trying to kill these monsters." He grabbed Odd's leg and pulled it, making Odd fall flat on his back.

"Ow!" Odd whined. He sat up and glared at William. "You're treating this like a game!"

"No I'm not!" William yelled.

"Guys, quit it!" Aelita yelled from a distance.

The room began to change, creating a wall between her and the two boys.

"NO!" "Aelita!" Odd yelled.

"See what you did?" William said standing up.

"You're the one who was fooling around. That's my job!" Odd jumped to his feet.

"Well-" William stopped as he spotted a monster that looked like a jellyfish. "what is that?"

"Scyphozoa!" Both Odd and Jeremy yelled!

The Scyphozoa's tentacles reached for William.

"Get away from it guys!" Jeremy yelled

William didn't move "I'm not afraid to fight this thing!" He gripped his blades but the Scyphozoa knocked it out of his hands. "Oh.." The tentacles headed toward William but Odd pushed William out of the way. The Scyphozoa Instead grabbed hold of Odd. It began to drain his memory.