Is the Tenerife Sea"

The green eyed girl slipped under the running water behind the silhouette of her girlfriend. Her arms slinked around the petite waist after she finished the verse. Camila's heavenly voice was cut off as she jumped slightly in surprise. Once she registered it was Lauren, the younger girl happily melted into her warm embrace.

"Hi beautiful."

"You scared the hell out of me," Camila quickly retorted with a wide smile that was blocked from Lauren's vision.

"You scared the hell out of me first," Lauren gently replied as she pulled the younger girl further into her body.

"How so?"

"I woke up alone and I thought everything had been a dream," Lauren sadly revealed.

A weight instantly crashed down on Camila's chest as guilt struck her. It wasn't that she didn't recall the conversation from the middle of the night, it was just that she was hoping Lauren felt secure once again. She thought that Lauren felt safe in their reality again.

"Lauren I'm so sorry... I-I thought that after our talk last night you wouldn't be scared." Camila quickly turned around, trying to read the emotions in the green eyes she adored so much.

"It's okay baby. After I heard the shower I got to listen to your beautiful singing for a little bit and it wasn't so bad." The older girl smiled as her hands rested on the small of the younger girls back.

"And then you just about gave me a heart attack," The younger girl teased before grabbing the soap.

"You're so dramatic sometimes," Lauren chuckled.

"Lauren Michelle!"

"Yes ma'am?" Lauren kinks an eyebrow, her voice dropping a little lower.

"Just shut up and let me clean you off," Camila giggled as their bodies gravitated closer together.

"Or what?" Lauren taunted with a wicked smile overtaking those plump lips.

"I don't think you want to know," Camila panted against Lauren's lips.

"I think I want to find out," Lauren countered before their lips connected in a frenzy.

Camila was pinned to the shower wall as desperate kisses were shared. Lauren occasionally moaned into the smaller girls mouth when Camila's washcloth covered hand grazed over her breasts or when the smaller girl boldly cupped her core.

"Shit, Camz." Lauren gasps as her eyes roll into the back of her head.

"I'm just getting started," The smaller girl husks before gently sucking on her pulse point.

The pair instantly whip their heads around toward the shower curtain as loud noises were heard in the living room.

"Dinah, what the fuck?" Lauren calls out as she yanks the shower curtain slightly to the side.

"Lauren Michelle!" The green eyed girl hears, causing her jaw to slightly drop. The voice and tone of the same name Camila had used earlier were a complete contrast.

"Oh shit," She mumbles.

Dinah bursts through the bathroom door with a smug smile on her lips, with Lauren's mother following suit.

"Is there a reason that you couldn't answer your door and I had to go knocking for Dinah?" She sternly requests with her arms crossed.

"Uh..."

"Well, my work here is done." Dinah claps her hands together with a victorious smile on her lips. Lauren's jade orbs were shooting daggers through the Polynesian but she simply looked back with a wide smile. "It was lovely to see you Clara, stop by and we'll catch up!"