Around The School

*(Y/N)'s POV
'What is it with these people?!' I ask myself as I walk to my seat behind Baka-Kun. (XD)
He just gives me a side glance and then looks forward even though I could tell he didn't care what the teacher was talking about. I take my seat and try to put attention.
"Very well class, today we will talk about how-" Was all I heard the teacher say before I started to space out.
'This is how school is like? Ughhh...I didn't think it was this boring. I can't believe being home schooled by Guren was better than this!' I mentally complained.

~Timeskip. To The End of The Class Brought by Baka-Kun~

I somehow made it through the first class with a few notes I managed to take.I realize that the only people in the room are me and that idiot...I don't even know his name. Well I guess Baka-Kun will have to do for now. I get my stuff together and walk up to the Idiot's seat.
"Huh? Oh it's you..." He muttered looking up at me from his chair.
"Yeah, Baka-kun." I respond while leaning over to get my school bag from my desk behind him. Suddenly I felt like someone was staring at me. I got my bag and quickly looked down at him. I saw him looking at me with a red face.
"W-what?" I asked confused.

*Yuichiro's POV

"Yeah, Baka-kun." She replied to my comment.She started to lean over to get her school bag, causing her already extremely short skirt to go higher up her legs. I quickly became really flustered and hoped she didn't notice.
"W-what?" She asked, obviously confused
"N-nothing!!!" I lie as I feel my face getting warmer by the second.
"Is it...warm or something?" She asked me as she leaned in close and placed her hand on my forehead.
"Y-yeah! Now leave me alone!" I glare as I push her hand away.
"Wha-" She started but was cut off by the tardy bell.
"Crap! C'mon hurry up!" I tell
(Y/N) as I grab her wrist and hurry to our next class.

*3rd Person POV

Once the two teenagers get out into the hallway, they notice they're literally the only people left in the hallway.
"Hey! What about showing me around the school?!" The (H/C) female asks.
"Ugh...I'll show you everything around later. I'll just show you your classes now. Let me see your schedule." Yuichiro explained the girl.
"Here." She said as she handed him her schedule.
"Well, looks like we have all the same classes. I'll just show them to you as we go along."
"Whatever..." The small girl replied.

~Timeskip brought by my school nickname, carrot! 🐰~

Yuichiro's POV

We finally made it too our last class...late of course. Well late to all of the classes in between. I got in trouble, while (Y/N) was excused for being new.
'Ughh..that short little brat.' I though as I sat down at in my seat near the window. The short brat sat in front of me. Well I have to deal with it, I guess.
I started to space out and looked out the two story window thinking of Mika.
'Why do I have to come here?! I should be out there killing those bloodsuckers!'
"-kuya! Hyakuya! Put attention!"
"Huh?" I ask confused.
"Do not disrupt my class Hyakuya!" The teacher yelled at me.I simply held my head up and scoffed.
"What's with that attitude?! If this continues I'll have you suspended!"
"Wait really?! Then please do!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.The teacher just screamed and continued ranting about my so called 'attitude', when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl with lavender hair and rosy eyes.
"What the hell do you want?" I asked. She simply showed me her notebook.
'I'm Shinoa Hiragi,the army appointed me to be your supervisor.If you don't start to cooperate I'll have your suspension extended to more time.'
"What?!" I exclaimed loudly.
"Hyakuya!!!"
"Cooperate" The girl emphasised.

(Y/N)s POV
I had somehow fallen asleep in class and was woken up by a lot of screaming. I looked around and found the teacher yelling at Baka-Kun and Baka-Kun yelling at...Shinoa?! I didn't think I would see her here! Finally the bell rang and all of the students...and teacher started to rush out of class. I got my bag and walked over to the both teenagers. I heard some other students talking about going to get icecream after school.
"Why don't you join them?" Shinoa asked the taller teen.
"Yeah right..." He responded
Shinoa finally saw me walking their way. As soon as she saw me she practically screamed and tackled me to the floor.
"(Y/N)!!!" She squealed as she got me back on my feet and gave me a bonecrushing hug.
"I. Need. Air. Shinoa!"
"Oh right!" She replied while getting her arms off me.
"Wait you two know each other?" The idiot asked.
"Of course! I used to visit her all the time!"Exclaimed Shinoa.
"Wait...how do you know each other?" She asked confused.
"Guren had him show me around since I'm new." I explain.
"So you're a student now?!" She squealed in a higher tone that I thought she would explode any moment now.
"Y-yeah...but I didn't expect it to be this boring." I added in.

Yuichiro's POV
I started to somehow feel left out.
"Wait, if you know Shinoa, why didn't Guren ask her to show you around?" I ask.
"Probably doesn't trust her..." Mutters a grinning (Y/N).
"What no! I'm so responsible!" Exclaims Shinoa.
"Sure..." The (H/C) girl says.
"Well whatever! Shinoa isn't there a way to get out of my suspension faster?!" I blurt out.
"Well Guren thought you'd say that." Shinoa explains as she hands me a note and my eyes sparkle.(Y/N) looked over my shoulder to read it too even though she had to support herself with it to actually see.I start reading it full of hope until...
"What is he talking about?! I'm not some cherry-boy!" I yell out.
I grab (Y/N)'s wrist and start walking out of the classroom.
"C'mon you lil' brat" I tell her as she frowns.
"Shut up, Baka-Kun."
Ughh that nickname's getting annoying.

(Y/N)'s POV
We started walking down the hallway with Shinoa following behind. I smirked as I could see she was making the idiot mad.
Suddenly I stop and look ahead to see all of the students in that hallway staring at me. Especially the guys. And especially looking at my short skirt. I blush as I see them eyeing me up and down and I spot some girls with envy in their eyes. All of a sudden, an upperclassman with blonde hair walked over to me with a smirk.
"Hey, so you new right?" He said still eyeing me up and down.
"I...uh..um.." I stuttered.
'why can't I even speak? I can tell this guy is a jerk just by looking at him, so why can't I even move?!'
"Hey! Are you listening? C'mon every girl in this school would do anything to date me, and today is your lucky day." The jerk said as winked at me. I was trying to get words out of my mouth, when he forcefully grabbed my arm and snaked his arm around my waist.
"H-hey!" I squealed.I closed my eyes when suddenly I felt the upperclassman being pushed off me and me getting pulled behind someone else. I open my eyes and see Baka-Kun in front of me arguing with that bastard.
"Oh,I must mention that fighting with a civilian will only extend your punishment." Shinoa states.
The black-haired teenager grunts and the upperclassman simply walks away with a scowl. Finally, all of the students start walking away, disappointed that there wasn't a fight. Baka-Kun looks back at me.
"H-here." He says as he takes off his school jacket and rests it around my shoulders. Of course, it reaches my legs just enough to cover my short skirt.
"J-just...until you get another uniform..."He explains to me while looking away to hide his face.I feel blood rushing to my cheeks.
'Why do I feel like there's bugs or something in my stomach?!'
"Um..t-thanks, Baka-Ku-"

"Don't call me that... Just call me by my name, Yuichiro, Yuichiro Hyakuya."

"~Fine but I'm still gonna call you Baka-Chan once in a while.~" I tease. He looks at me with a flustered face.
"S-s-shut u-up! He exclaims

3rd Person POV
What the two teenagers did not know was that the Sneaky Shinoa was watching the whole thing smirking.

"Please stop..." a voice rung nearby.

1,497 words...oh craaap! Sorry this took a while...I was just trying to make it a bit longer.
You all know who we are gonna meet in the next chapter! *hint* *hint* About 2 more months until I get out of school! Yassss!

~Getting ready for stress of my parent's wedding, my sister's birthday, and my school finals!~
But at least I have anime, manga, and other great fanfics to get me through it just like Audreychaan's stories. If you haven't read one of her amazing stories...then head over and start reading because they are just awesome! Well wish me luck with the stress and I'll try to update soon!

Thanks my Lil' Nekos!

My dance at my parent's wedding:
XD

My dance at my parent's wedding:XD