A Bumpy Encounter Part 1

-3rd Person POV-
Yuichiro Hyakuya was walking across his school's roof to the door after school hours. He was the last one up there since he liked to have some time alone just gazing at the destroyed city below. That of course got ruined when his superior Guren had called him into his office. Yuu being the stubborn guy he was decided to let Guren wait since he had tried to ruin his time alone. Now he had decided to follow his superior's commands and go to his office. Yuu cursed under his breath thinking about what Guren had to scold him for this time. The last time was because he had taken on a Four Horsemen Of John without permission. How could he be scolded for that? And now he had to go to this ratty school filled with arrogant students. "Stupid Guren" Yuu muttered. He was walking while looking down at his shoes that he didn't notice a certain girl walking up to him until he bumped into her. "What the hell?!" Exclaimed Yuu as he looked up and around trying to figure out what he had bumped into. He was surprised that he didn't see anything until..."OI! Idiot down here!" The boy looked down to see a pretty short teenage girl (A/N: Srsly like Shinoa Short XD) She had (H/L), (H/C) locks and big (E/C) eyes. The mysterious girl was also wearing a school uniform uniform. 'How come I've never seen this girl before?' Yuu thought.
-Yuu's POV-
I couldn't stop staring at this girl. What was it about her? I could hear her muffled words but I couldn't focus on anything else than her captivating eyes. I started to focus back and heard the words "Are you listening!?" I opened my mouth to reply but was interrupted by a sharp pain to my stomach as I fell back.

A/N: So what do you think? I know, I know, this is my first fanfic okay! T_T Anyways what do you think will happen? The next chapter will be named A BUMPY ENCOUNTER PART 2! DUN DUN DUN! Well I promise I'll try to update soon!
BTW- I do not own Owari No Seraph( I wish T_T) or you Reader-Chan!
Thanks My Little Nekos!!! =^_^=