•3•

When Harry woke later that morning he found himself blissfully cuddled up between both of the twins.
He sighed in relief as he realized it hadn't all been a dream.
"So, you're finally awake, kitten?" Fred asked, his voice deep and husky in the morning.
Harry squeaked in surprise as he heard the voice from behind him, thinking they'd both been asleep.
"Seems he is, Fred," George inquired as he opened his eyes.
"You-you were both, already awake?" Harry stuttered his question.
"We would have gone back to sleep ourselves-" George began.
"But you look so cute while you're asleep-" Fred continued.
"We just couldn't resist watching you wake as well," They both finished.
Harry felt a shiver roll down his spine, before he sat up and stretched.
"I guess we should go down for breakfast then," He mumbled as he slid off the bed.
"But it's still so early," Fred whined.
"What time is it?" Harry asked.
"Ten," George answered teasingly as his brother covered his head with a pillow.
"It's already that late?!" Harry questioned, shocked that he had slept in.
"Yes, see Freddie over here isn't much of a morning person," George teased, a smirk on his lips, and eyes gleaming with mischief.
"Georgie, would you be ever so kind, and sod off," Fred grumbled from under the pillow.
"Come on, everyone is probably already downstairs by now," Harry said with a small laugh as he watched George drag Fred off the bed by his ankles.
They were quickly dressed and walking down the stairs when they heard a shrill voice from the kitchen.
"How could he?!" They heard Ginny shriek. "I thought he was supposed to love me!!! Not become gay!!!!"
"Ginny, dear, calm down," They heard Molly's voice, trying to console her overly emotional daughter. "All we can do is hope he comes to his senses."
Harry felt his heart ache as he heard Mrs. Weasley talking about him like he was deranged, but the next thing he heard made it worse.
"But that's not even the worst part mum, he's with Fred and George," Ron emphasized disgustedly. "As in both of them, it's disgusting."
"Ronald, don't you dare say another damn word!!" They heard Hermione's enraged voice.
"Harry has no choice in who his mates are, but I have to say, I'd rather it be Lavender Brown than Ginny!" She growls. "At least she's less of a whore!"
"Hermione!" Molly cried, not liking where this was going.
"None of you can say it isn't true," Hermione replied, trying to get her calm demeanour back.
"That's not the point Mione,"
"Don't you dare call me that Ron," She growled. "Only those I call 'friends' can call me that."
She then stomped off towards the stairs where she met a crying Harry and two solemn looking twins, each with an arm wrapped around their mate.
Her anger dissipated as she looked at the crying face of her best friend, and she let a few tears of her own fall before she walked up to him.
She stopped a few feet short and opened her arms as he fell into them, letting her pull him into a bear hug.
"I'm so sorry Harry," She whispered as she tried to calm him by gently rubbing his back.
"There's nothing to apologize for," He mumbled into her hair.

After the four of them ate breakfast alone in the library, Hermione thought it might be the perfect time to get away from the rest of the Weasley clan for a while, and take a much needed and more proper summer vacation.
And so the four of them got packed and followed Hermione out of Grimauld place, to the street as she hailed the knight bus.
As they all got on board, none of them had heard Hermione tell Stan their destination.
"Hermione, where are we going?" The twins asked.
After a moment of internal conflict on Hermione's part, she decided she would tell them.
"Wiltshire," She answered quietly.
____________________
Okay, I know this is technically a cliffhanger, but it's not if you actually know where their going, which isn't very hard to find out.
So I'm sorry if some people don't know, but feel free to guess. 😁
-Alice❤️