Feelingz 4 lyfe! Go feelings! For Katrocks247

I suppose you can say that I'm heartless. I suppose you can say that I'm ill mannered. And I guess that you can fucking say whatever you want because, I don't care

Also, I assume that I probably would've sucked your precious soul out, before you even had the chance to speak.

Ha, just kidding. I would have asked you for your last wish, not that I would've granted it.

But forgetting all that shit, I suppose you can say that I'm a really horny, painfully turned on, shocked out of my shell kinda guy, at the moment. Because all I see is Faith dressed like a goddess in front of me. Literally.

I swallow that ugly lump down my throat."Going anywhere special, c-c, princess?" I stutter stupidly while looking at her up and down. Those smooth, creamy, milky, silky legs were trying to make me lose my mind. And it was damn working.

"Yes, I am." She replied with a slight shrug, leaning sexily against the door frame,

"May I ask where, Faithypoo?" With a smirk, I rested half of my body against the opposite wall as well.

"Yes you may Death." Faith was being difficult on purpose. Now that I know her game, I might as well play it.

"So where are you going, Faith?" Damn my voice was getting all husky and shit.

Faith bit her lower, pouty lip and chewed on it a little. Ah fuck, I wanna do that for here. My inner Mr.Grey was seeping out. 

"A date." Her voice was so husky, that the bulge in my pants was hurting like a bitch.

Then reality hit me in the face

with a school bus

full of obese hippos.

"A DATE?!" I roared involuntarily. Even Scynthella got angry, as she appeared in my hands.

"Is there a problem Death? Are you jealous?" Faith asked courageously. Where does she get the bravery from?

In a millisecond I was in front of Faith.

"D-d-death, I," Faith tried to say something but when I painfully grabbed her by her shoulders and lifted her to my level, her lips were parted and she was breathing heavily.

"Yes, I'm fucking jealous of another guy touching your sexy body." I growl in her ear and tug her earlobe with my fangs, knowing that it caused her bitter-sweet pleasure.

"Death, let go of me," She whispered meekly, pulling down her neon pink, skin tight, plastic-y dress down her legs, trying to cover them up. "He'll be here any minute."

The Hell he was.

Looking at her, my vision was getting blurry with pure lust and affection, likeness, maybe lov-

My conscious was seriously getting out of hand.

I could never feel anything for her. Never. Yes, her beauty was as much as Venus, and she was capable of making me change my mind, but that didn't mean I felt anything emotional for Faith.

I got caught out of my reverie, when Faith's small, warm tongue touched my piercing. God did that feel good.

When I looked into her eyes again. They were sparkly and oh so bright. They wanted to make me do something naughty to her. And that's exactly what I do.

"Since I'm not attending this date with you , I think I'll have my dessert first," I push her up the wall further more until her pelvis is right in front of my face.

Faith holds up on the shelf above her with her hands, her claws unleashing, trying to get a grip.

I take a light sniff of the yummy object in front of me. Mmm, delicious.

"And I think it'll be strawberry frosted cupcakes." With a growl, I started licking, nibbling and biting her lower inner thighs. Making my way up, the anticipation building, a very loud annoying honk of a car made me spring apart.

Faith fell and landed gracefully on her feet. I looked outside the window and see a black mini Mercedes parked, and a blonde heads head poking out the driver's seat.

When I turn around, the blue-eyed, black-haired vixen is walking out of the door.

As I follow her watching, her tight, plump, fuckable ass bounce a little, Miss. Sexy strawberry cupcake says cockily, "You know Blanky, that was quite sexy. Maybe we can continue that another day."

In a flash she's down there in the car.

Suddenly a brilliant idea comes to my head.

Since I don't have anything interesting to do tonight, why not make my little reapers date more interesting?

With a wicked grin I leap out of the window into the magical dark midnight abyss.