Bad days.

Hey guys! :D I'm back again! News on the competition, all I'm gonna say is one or two people have POTENTIALLY won a dedication for when the competition is over! :O but still no one has guessed my favourite song! :( how about I give everyone a clue.  The clue is a random three words from the song. (Don't worry, they're in order, I'm not that mean! Or am I?!) the clue is: Baby don't you. ;)

Ok, this one was from jennabenna514.  She wrote: ok how about Liam is having a bad day cursing at everyone, giving attitude and niall is bugging him so he hits him and Louis spanks Liam and Liam tells him about the bad day because his gf broke up with him, bad grade & he took his anger out.  Um bare? And hairbrush and in the corner for half an hour :)

Liam was lounging on the sofa finally getting a bit of rest.  He'd been in a bad mood all day as his girlfriend Danielle had admitted cheating on him and broken up with him.  He'd had a bad attitude and just couldn't be bothered with anything.  He'd tried telling Louis but Harry and Niall always seemed to interrupt and he was sick of it.  Zayn had already given him a couple of warning spanks and threatened to use a switch on him if he didn't behave.  Luckily, he was out now, so only Louis could punish him if he lost it.  Suddenly, he sighed as he heard a stampede of feet coming downstairs.  That being Niall of course.

'Hey Li!'

'Urgh, Niall what the fuck do you want?'  Niall was a bit taken aback, Liam never swore.

'I-I was just-'

'Spit it out!'  He snapped, making Niall flinch.

'Urm, I was wondering if you wanted to come play Fifa with me?'

'Oh for fuck's sake Niall you disturb me for that?! Play with Harry!'

'But Harry's busy!'

'Too bad.  Just, go read a book or something.'

'But Liiiiii.'

'What?!'

'I'm bored.  Please play the game with me? Please?'  Liam lost it.  He stood up feeling angrier than ever and grabbed Niall and bent him over the sofa.  'LI?!! What are you doing?!'

'I'M SICK OF YOU PESTERING ME!!!!'

'B-But I was-'

'SILENCE!!!!!!!'  Niall started crying at LIam's shout.  'You're getting a spanking young man because I am SO SICK OF YOU TODAY!!!!!!'  He needed to let his anger out badly so he grabbed the TV remote and from then on just couldn't stop himself.

SMACK!!! 'OOOOWWWIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

'LIAM WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!!!'  Louis shouted, quickly getting Liam to stop spanking Niall.  'What's he done?! He's been really good all day!'

'Oh yeah just his fucking side!!!!! He's being a fucking nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!'

'LANGUAGE!! And what was he doing wrong?!'

'Pestering me about playing a game!'

'Liam!! He was just lonely! I had to do some paperwork so I was the one who told him to ask you!  Now, get to my room and get your butt bared in my room!!!'

'But Louis-'

'NOW!!!!'  Liam flinched at Louis' shouting and ran upstairs.  'Sorry for scaring you, Nialler.  Why don't you go get that game set up and Liam will come and play with you when he's done.'  Niall nodded smiling and ran off while Louis went up to his room, first thing he saw was Liam bent over the bed bare.  'Good boy.'  He chuckled, getting the hairbrush.  He wasted no time in starting.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'OW!!!!!!' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'L-LOUIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'I'M SORRY!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!'

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK! 'NO' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'MORE' SMACK SMACK SMACK 'OF THIS ATTITUDE!!' SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 'UNDESTOOD?!'

'YES SIR I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!'  Louis nodded and helped Liam up and into a corner. 

'Stay here for half an hour.'

'B-But Lou I want a cuddle...'

'I know, bub.  But just stay here for half an hour then we can cuddle.  If you've moved when I get back you'll only earn yourself the paddle. Got it?'

'Yes sir.'  Liam sobbed and Louis nodded and left him in a corner.  When he came back half an hour later, Liam was still in his spot.

'Good boy, Liam.'  He pulled the still sobbing boy into a hug.  'Sh, sh.  It's all been forgiven.  You're alright, bub.'

'I-I'm sorry.'

'I know, it's fine.  Now, I think you own Niall a game.'  Liam nodded and headed down to where Niall had the game up and running as Louis looked after him, shaking his head and chuckling.

Urgh I'm not so pleased with it! :( anyway hope you guys don't hate it too much! :( so, can anyone guess my favourite song yet?  Here's a reminder of the three words: "baby don't you".  hopefully it gives you a slight cue! :) by the way, who's seen This Is Us?! Any UK fans of mine here? If you are hopefully you've seen it by now it's just ugh I love it!!! :D I'm not gonna give away any details just in case there are some who are still yet to see it :) xxx