But why? I only said not this weekend. Not the rest of your life. Would he be mad at me now? If he is I don't know what to think I said it clearly and now he is mad and upset.

Rolling my eyes and getting up out of bed I head into the bathroom for my daily shower. Finishing up I get dressed and plug my straightener in and blow dry my hair. Getting my phone from off my dresser I text Tea and ask when she will get here. Never hurts to know right?

Almost instantly she replies back telling me she is on her way. Grinning I throw my phone onto my bed and finish my hair. Pulling my shirt down slightly I look at the mark left from Marcel that is slowly fading away. Thank gosh.

I keep telling myself Marcel isn't my type but at the same time there's something telling me to work harder with him and learn more about this boy. I cant stop thinking about him and that is weird. Ashton never treated me like this, even when we were dating. He would just shrug me off and I was always too stupid to break up with him because I had hope. My mistake though.

I wonder if Marcel has had a girlfriend before. Maybe he only wore those clothes because he wanted to try something new. He seems smooth his everything. Kissing, hugging, talking. I wonder if he is.. a virgin like me?

Wait Bella. It shouldn't matter. It doesn't matter. I will just keep my word and not think, or have anything to do with him seems as how he is mad at me anyway. Snapping me out of my thoughts the door bell rings continuously.

Running down stairs I open the door to see Tea continue to hit the doorbell button. "Stop! You're so fucking annoying." I say with a grin and pull her inside.

"Well sorry, I haven't pissed you off yet this morning so we're all set." She says with a wink. Rolling my eyes I take her bag and head upstairs. What a wonderful start to our day together.

"So, we should go to that huge party tonight! It will be awesome, every ones going!" Tea says jumping up and down. I've never seen her so excited before.

"Where is it?"  "Its down by the collage! In the frat house I believe. We have to go! Common Bella, please?" She says looking at me with a huge smile.

I've never been to a party before and it seems kind of scary. To be packed in a house with a lot of other people. What if Ashton is there? Or what if Alicia and her friends are there. That would be terrible. But then Tea and I haven't really done much lately so this may be good for us.

"But we are under age and if it is at the collage everyone will be older then us." I say looking down. "Common Bella. We are Seventeen. This is our last year of school we can do this. We even said we would take a break for a year until we head to collage. This is just going to be a taste of what life could be like!" She says squeezing my shoulder with a smile. With a soft nod I sigh and agree to go.

***

"What should we wear? I brought tuns of clothes with me so we don't have to worry about anything for me, you just need to help me decide!" Tea says pulling things out of her duffle bag.

Nodding I help her pick out a black strapless dress that reaches just above her knees. Smiling a little watching her study herself in the mirror she turns to look at me with a smile.

"Will you help me with make up?" She says and I nod. I would never say no to her. She is way to kind to even say no to. And plus, I always love to help her out with make up and things like that.

Applying a little foundation on her face I put a golden brow on her eyelids and black liquid eyeliner on her top lid and pencil on her water line. Applying a little blush to her cheek bones I finish with a clear coat of lip gloss.