Chapter Eleven

(Alright guys, so I'm going to stop writing my stupid stuff at the end of each chapter starting now, but just a friendly reminder to keep voting and please leave comments, positive, negative, your thoughts anything! They make me smile. I will actually start to reply to them and will try and reply to them all! Also the me votes and comments on a chapter will mean more updates! Maybe two a day! Love you guys!xoxo -Jessica.)

Bella's P.O.V

Fluttering my eyes open my cheek is against a hard but warm surface. What? Looking up Marcel's glowing smile is directed towards me with glowing emerald eyes beating down on me.

"Morning beautiful." He says in a raspy morning voice. Could he get anymore perfect? Looking down slightly my fingers tracing a long his tattoo's he grins and watches me carefully.

"Morning." I finally decide to reply. Smiling he leans down and kisses my forehead gently causing butterflies to form in my stomach. Why am I feeling this way, I shouldn't be but yet, I am. No one has ever given me butterflies, again only Ashton. Is it a sign or something? I hope not.

Continuing to trace my fingers along the inked tattoo's the goose bumps on his arms become extremely visible. Grinning at what I'm doing to him I look up to meet his gaze. He is absolutely gorgeous. I dont know how many times I will say it, but I can't take it all in at once. Its just too much.

"Are you going to school Monday or are you not bothering because its the last day and all." Smiling I shake my head keeping my eyes locked with his.

"No, Tea and I are hanging out this weekend and then skipping Monday because there isn't really a point of going if it is just half a day."

"Well, I was going to go. But maybe I won't anymore. It wont feel the same without you." He says with a grin. What? Is that him flirting or something. What is going on here?

Realization hits me as I study my surroundings. Marcel stayed here over night with me and we slept in the same bed, together. I never even slept in the same bed as Ashton! What is going on with me? My parents would kill me if they found out I let a boy sleep over with out there --

Wait.. It doesn't matter what they think, I'm happy and slightly confused by what I've been doing the last week. I barely know the boy and I've already kissed him. Maybe I should lay back a little and just be friendly but not.. TOO friendly? Maybe.

"Bell?" He says waving a hand back and forth quickly. "What? Yeah, sorry. What?"

Laughing he shake his head studying my face. "You okay? I said your name about five times before you snapped back to reality."

"Oh. Sorry I was just thinking about stuff. It's a girl thing." Shaking his head he rolls his eyes and lays his head back on the pillow.

"What do you want to do today?" Laying back as well I think of what we can do until it hits me. Tea is coming over today, along with the rest of the weekend. I can't bail on her so I should just tell him the truth?

That cant hurt his feelings if I already had plans before. Can it? Shaking my head a little I look to Marcel and bite my lip.

"I'm sorry. Tea is coming over today, the whole weekend actually. I don't think I can hangout at all, until summer vacation." I say starring up at the ceiling.

"Oh. Well. Uh. That's okay." He says slowly. Too slow. Yes, he always has had a slow speech, but this time. It just wasn't right. "I guess I should get going. I will text you later I guess." He says before getting up and putting his shirt on and jeans.

Wait. When did he take his pants off? Maybe he got hot or something? Frowning as he waves quickly before exciting the room I stare at my bedroom door where just moments ago he left. Without that perfect smile of his. He looked almost. Hurt.