New moon: New begging's.

Start from the beginning

He smiled. "Promise. Now get to school."

I chuckled and waved at them. If they weren't worried at the moment then I'll listen to them. Although I will always be worried in till he's dead, and the Vultri crash to the ground. I sighed frustratingly. Okay think about something else. Bella's birthday is today. She said no parties or presents. But I  dont think we l istened to her. A couple weeks ago I bought her a poratable DVD, Romeo and Juliet DVD.  Alice said that she would watch it, and like it.  I grabbed my bad and went outside.  Time to go to school. Yay! Can't wat to see Mike Newteen. Sarcasm. I started my car and speed off.

When I drove up to the school, and parked in my usual spot. My eyes caught Bella and Edward. There so cute. I cut off my engine and walked up to them. Before I could open my mouth she cut me off.

She glared at me. "Do not say it."

How did she know what I was going to say? I held my hands up in surrender. "I wasn't going to."

She, them smiled. "Thank you."

I smiled back." Happy birthday." Bella groaned, while Edward smiled at us. "Sorry but you had to know that was coming."

Edward chuckled. "Bella I don't see why your being so - "

"Stubborn?" I suggested.

She pouted. "I just don't want to celebrate my birthdays."

I am so confused. "Why would you want to do something like that? there meant to be celebrated, not forgotten, each one is special."

"Do you celebrate your birthday?"

"That's different. They got boring after four hundred an something."

"It doesn't mater anymore. Its one year older than Edward."

I looked at Edward than back to her. "Do you realize that Edward is way, way, way over seventeen? He could be your great, great, great grandfather! Which now that I think about it, that's creepy. Any-who your coming to our house and you'll like it Missy!" Before she could talk, I covered her mouth. "Please just think about it. It would mean allot to Esme and Alice." I kissed her cheek and waved to Edward. 

He put a hand on my shoulder. "Relax Emily. If Bella wants to stay home, than she can. Its her birthday."

"So there." She crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes. "We should get to class."

Bella nodded. Edward grabbed her arm. "Wait, someone wants to talk to you." 

"Bella!" i looked to see who the mystery man was. First off he was tall, maybe 5'8". His hair was long, and was slightly muscular. I sniffed. He smells different. 

What in the world is he going here? I don't mind them, but we do have a treaty. Unless the young werewolf doesn't know about his history.

"Jacob!" Bella smiled. Hmm they know each other?

"We'll leave you two to talk." Edward grabbed my hand and walked us over to a few cars over. I leaned against the car, and watched Jacob.

"Hello biceps! You know, anabolic steroids are really bad for you." She pointed out. 

I simply rolled my eyes. Watch out Edward, someone's stealing your girl. He glared at me. "Oh calm down, Mr. Vampire. " I returned my hearing onto the two.

Jacob laughed." Well I'm just filling out, Bella. You know, it wouldn't be so drastic if we hung out more."

"You should switch schools. You can hang out with the palefaces."