Chapter 3

Millie's pov:
It was terrible. The noises of metal and rock moving against each other was deafening. I looked for the source of the sound when I realized that it was coming from the big walls. The spaces in between them were getting small. I span around to see that all of the walls' spaces were shrinking. "I'm getting trapped in here." I had to get out before it was too late. I quickly started to sprint to the closest wall. I was going so fast and was so determined to make it before the spaces disappeared. I could hear people yelling behind me but I didn't care. I was getting out of this place. I had to.
All of the sudden I stopped. My feet left the ground and something was holding me by the waist. I tried to pry it off of me but it was so strong. I started to feel around the thing and realized that it was a pair of very muscular arms. The boy holding me starts to say things in my ear. "It's ok. You don't need to get out. It's unsafe out there. You're way more safe inside. You're safe here. Calm down. You're alright." I eventually calmed down and the boy put me back on the ground. He held on to me for a second to see if I would run but when I didn't he turned me around to face him and let go. "I'm Thomas. You're a fast runner." "Don't even think about it. It's her first day you're not recruiting her already." The girl who's name I think is Theresa came up behind him. She touched his arm and they smiled at each other before she turned to me. They must be dating. She walked over to me and lightly touched my shoulder. "You're safe here alright. You can't step outside of those walls alright, it's unsafe." I just shook my head cause I was so out of breath. "Come on, let's get you some food and water. And thanks Thomas." she glances at him and smiles again. Definitely dating. The other girls catch up and we all walk towards a beat up looking building. That's when everything hits my like a brick wall. I'm trapped in some strange place with strange people who refuse to let me go outside the strange place and are now trying to feed me in some strand building.
I feel myself fall before everything goes dark.