eight ; pitiful ex

Start from the beginning

"No. It's my girlfriend you're talking to, in case you've forgotten that she dumped you, unless you've got amnesia or something." Rin sadistically enjoyed torturing the boy in front of him and it may have something to do with the fact that he's a few months younger than Rin.

Stiffly turning around, Zen now speaks in a hushed voice as your patience wavers.

"I think we should get back together." The words leave his lips in a hushed way and Rin scoffs behind him.

"If we're voting here, I think that's absolutely a terrible idea." Your boyfriend claims, the whole situation absolutely comical to him.

Zen ignored the boy behind him and reaches his hand out to your forearm, "Come on [Name] , we both know I can treat you way better than him, I can make you feel better." He whispers the words, slightly afraid of the blue-haired boy behind him hearing.

Zen wasn't a fool, he had heard of the infamous Rin Okumura and knew him well enough not to act stupidly. It would lead to him with quite a number of broken bones; he is well aware of the fact that Rin could beat him to a bloody pulp.

Yanking your arm away from him, you scoff, "I dumped you for a reason, if that's the only excuse for you to come here then I'm pretty sure you can find your way out." Mumbling colorful words under your breath you shake your head not fully believing the situation.

As of recently, Zen had been leaving multiple texts and voicemails to you and it had really been annoying you. With that said, you stomp up the stairs and leave a dumbfounded boy there.

As soon as your out of eye range, an obnoxious laughter erupts from Rin and he looks at the pitiful ex-boyfriend.

Honestly, the whole situation was extremely amusing to him and he simply couldn't help himself.

"Hey mongrel, let me give you a bit of advice. If someone like [Name] dumps you, then you just need to take a hint and accept that it's over. No need in wasting your money coming all the way here."

"Well I'm just telling her to keep her options open, since we both know I'm the better decision." The sentence leaves Zen's mouth in a desperate comeback that he wishes he could take back.

Suddenly, the whole atmosphere changes, as a stone expression falls upon Rin's face before he sighs.

Walking in front of the blonde, he eyes slightly pierce into his dull brown ones, "You break up with someone for a reason, clearly you weren't satisfying her needs at all. When [Name] left you still a virgin, you claimed it was because you had a medical problem. But everyone knows it's just because you've got a small ass dick."

The statement causes Zen to blush out of embarrassment and anger. He hadn't told anyone of his so-called medical issue, and with his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend knowing it really put him on edge.

"She was really embarrassed to be with you, since you couldn't keep her happy and clearly don't know how to treat a lady right. So how about, whilst I keep loving [Name] and enjoying life, you can keep popping pills to try and grow your dick." With that said, Rin gives him a hard pat on the shoulder which causes Zen's breath to hitch in his throat.

"Oh and if you come anywhere near my girlfriend again, I'll kill you."

The blue haired demon clicked his jaw, anger still bottled up inside of him. He watches as the boy slowly leaves the dorm house, and the sound of the closing door leaving with him.