I Love You More Than Myself (1)

A/N: book two is finally here! Yay! I hope you will all enjoy and maybe this one may be better than the first one! Please ❤ and comment all you like and I will try to have a few chapters up every now and and again!

------------------------------------------

    Snokes throne room sung in it's own darkness. The seven Knights of Ren waited as the holo gram was finally played. "Greetings Knights,  you have done well meeting here,"

  They all stould Allegiance and said in sync, "Yes sir,"

"I would hate to have to bring you all here under these such circumstances, but I would have to inform you of Ren's treachery," Snokes loud voice filled the room and no one had any idea what he was really talking about. "Wich is why I need all of you to to do exactly as I say and nothing will go wrong understood?"

  They all nodded and waited. It seemed that everyone knew how werid Ren was acting but still. This ment far more for the first order as nothing seemed to get torn apart anymore like walls or hissy fits didin't seem to happen.

-------------------------

  Later your body sung. It had been forever since you had been so close to your husbend and you needed to be with him badly. He quickly hovered over you and looked down upon your fully naked form. Your face flushed red and he brought himself down to your lips and kissed you before finally pushing his length into you.

   You quickly reached for his shoulders, like you used to before. It had been forever for the both of you and you had yearned for this moment for far too long. He took you slowly and his lips were a gape and sweet soft loving sounds came from the both of you. His Lips went pink and his hips ached forward and compleatly rested into this. "I missed you,'' you said softly and he kissed you and got a hold of your cheek and said.

"I missed you so much (Y/N). I'm going to make sure that this makes up for the lack of sex we have been having lately," He kissed your temple before creating a soft pase.