Meido! Meido!: Welcome The Newbie Chapter 1

Author Note:

-contains fluff and boy love-

We finally came to a stop, "Here we are, Flowers Café," or in Japanese, Hana Café. 

"Do you want to serve today or work the register?" 

"I'd rather serve, thanks." 

"Alright, Mizuki will give you a lending hand if you need anything." 

Sure, we had other maids but Mizuki was also one that came right up to  me and introduced herself. She seemed really popular amongst everyone,  not just the customers but the maids agreed too. 

"Oh, our first customer today, wait, I recognize that guy," Meiko  mumbled to me as a handsome tanned and toned, fake blonde came in, "Well,  whatever, go take him to his table." 

I quickly scurried over to the man, finding myself lost in his beautiful  dark brown eyes, he made my words jumble around in my mouth and made me  stutter as I swooned. 

"W-Welcome home Master!" I bowed with a slight blush on my face as I took him to a booth  sitting him down. 

"May I suggest the special today for dessert is German chocolate cake  and maybe a glass of wine would interest you as well, Master?" 

"Hmm, sounds delightful," his smile full of lust. 

"I'll be on my way then," I wobbled nervously towards the kitchen until he brought me to a halt, I turned back as his eyes met mine. 

"What is your name beautiful?" He smirked flirtatiously. 

"U-Umm, i-it's Suzuki Hina, but please just call me Hina-san." 

I continued on my way to the kitchen ready to serve my host as I looked  around, the place was packing like crazy now, people flooded in from  both doors of the restaurant. Getting lost in my train of though again, I  ran into Mizuki who looked extremely overwhelmed and tired. 

"Mizuki?" 

"Not now Hina-chan," she trailed off as her expression changed rabidly into a more blissful one for a couple she was serving. 

I shook my head grabbing the chocolate cake and wine, placing it delicately onto the tray, trying my best not to spill anything. 

"Here you go Master, please enjoy!" I sat down across from him curiously bringing my palms to my face as I watched him eat never losing my smile,  he was strangely intriguing me,  drawing me in. He was a stranger, yet, he made me melt. 

"Would you like a bite, Doll?" He snapped his fingers holding a hand under the stabbed cake so  it wouldn't fall bringing it closely to my mouth as I munched down. 

"Hina-san, do you have any interests?" 

"I love to sing." 

"How lovely, I must hear you sometime when I come back again, it's an order," he joked taking a sip of his wine finishing it up. 

"That was scrumptious!  Well, I must bid my lady farewell," he grabbed both my hands in his, leaving my face a crimson red. 

"Before you leave, may I get your name?" 

"Kichida Misaki," he said in a caring tone. 

I fidgeted around impatiently with my heart skipping a beat, I longed for him to come back soon. 

"I know that look in your eyes, you're worried about something, what's troubling you?" 

"I-It's nothing," I looked away red in the face. 

"Or maybe, you're worried that I won't keep my promise on coming back  soon. You know, to be honest, I could stop by everyday to see a shining star like you."