Chapter 18

A/N: Sorryy I know I'm super slow at updating but Im sooo busy ): I will update in 1-2 more days for sure <3 

*Camila's POV* 

I was back in the same small woody bedroom. Again. 

"Hey, can I come in?" says an unfamiliar voice. 

I look towards the door of the room and see a tall guy staring right at me. 

"Who are you?" I mumble.

"I'm Jayden. This is my room." He laughs sheepishly and makes his way in. 

For once, I'm able to make a bit of sense out of the current situation I was in. I remembered Nick trying to get me to run away from this place with him, I didn't go with him, he got all hot-tempered and left himself, and I was left there behind the house all alone. 

"Are you feeling alright?" 

"Uhh.. I think I passed out? Who bought me back here?" 

"I did! I couldn't believe my eyes when I found you lying there at the back of my house. I bought you back in immediately." 

"Thanks.." I try to smile but can't. 

"How did you even land up there? It was that --"

"That fucking son of a bitch? Yes, it was him. He's out of his mind!" 

He was completely taken back by what I said and looked at me stunned for a few seconds. I added on to make the awkwardness less. 

"Uhh... sorry I don't usually cuss. I just..." 

"It's alright, I get it. I noticed how weird his behavior was.." "If you don't mind, can I ask you what exactly happened?" 

"I don't even understand anything right now I'm going crazy myself." I feel myself starting to get emotional.

DONT CRY DONT CRY DONT CRY. 

There was no way I was going to control my tears this time. They came rushing out like a waterfall. 

I covered my face with my hands and looked away from him, hoping that he would just go away. Unfortunately, he didn't, but instead he came closer. Way too close. 

He came over to me and tried to give me a hug but I shrugged him off. I felt horrible. Extremely horrible. 

To make things even worse, the memory of last night suddenly came into my mind. Nick and I doing things that we shouldn't have. I was so disgusted with myself. 

"I have the answers to all your questions if that makes you feel any better..."

WHAT?!?!?

"Are you serious???" 

"Yeah. My mothers a doctor, and after talking to you yesterday she told me that she thinks you've had a memory loss."

My heart sunk. 

"She talked to Nick after talking to you, and apparently you guys got stuck in that storm that occurred a few days ago. My mom thinks you've suffered from a head injury or maybe you're just traumatized." 

OH
MY
GOD

I started to get images in my mind of lightning. Rain. A forest. Strong strong winds. 

The lightning was crashing everywhere. And I was running hand in hand with someone. 

This wasn't just a vision, it was so real. This wasn't the first time I was seeing this. 

".....Oh shit. I don't know if I was supposed to tell you that." He says worriedly. 

"Tell me more please I beg you" I cry

"He said that you guys were at a school camp and everyone had left y'all." 

Camp...

I close my eyes because all these overwhelming flashbacks start coming all at once to me. 

I see myself sitting alone in a dark tent. 

Someone jumps into the tent. 

My heart stops. It's Nick Robinson. 

We're suddenly making out. 

I open my eyes. I couldn't handle this anymore.

"Oh my god."

"Do you remember?!?!" 

"We have to find Nick now" 

"Huh?"

"PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM I'LL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF I CAN'T BELIEV-"

"Wait chill!!! How will we find him?! He's gone."

"WHERE???" 

"He's gone back home. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I actually saw him getting into a car. He's probably taking a lift off someone." 

"Can I please have some clothes? I'm leaving now."

He agrees and opens up his clothes cabinet and passes me one huge oversized tee, then leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. 

I put on the shirt and felt so much better. 

I was ready to go back home.  

I walk out of the room and find Jayden sitting on the couch, with keys in his hand?!

He gets up as soon as he see's me, with a serious look on his face. 

"Let's go, I'm taking you back." 

A/N: I'm sorry this is so short and so bad im so busy with school and stuff and Im writing this at like midnight and my eyes are basically closing D: 

It'll be much more interesting next chapter tho !! 12 votes and I'll update : )