Part 5

***

JUNHOE stood in front of the room for no reason. He couldn't get his eyes off the latter's wet abdomen. In fact, he continue admiring the small body from top to the bottom.

He enjoyed the view a lot . He bit on his inner cheek , trying to control himself from doing anything dumb.

"Looking for something?"

He snapped out from his deep thoughts , startled to see a small tiny figure standing right in front of him.

The male fold his arms against his chest, staring right into Junhoe's cold eyes. His eyes then moved to Junhoe's upper body.

Accidentally.

His eyes did. And his brain doesn't let him to take off those eyes away.

"Why were you--"

Jinhwan blinked his eyes for a few times continuously while his index finger, pointing out to him. He don't even know why the hell is he stuttering.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask you." The man said coldly, not giving Jinhwan chance to finish his words. Blaming on the taller male, he force himself to raise his head up , just for him to look at the guy.

Soon, Jinhwan frowned with his confused look. "What? Do you think that I raped you last night, is it?" Jinhwan said in shock.

But the latter doesn't look like he's angry nor worry. He's just being cool. Too cool for other people to fight with.

"That makes sense too." Junhoe timidly nodded , agree with the statement as he tap on his chin non stop.

Jinhwan's eyes were getting wider with those stupid conclusion by Junhoe. He can't believe his own ears for hearing that.

"You were drunk and I found you on the road. Then , I brought you home , together with me. That's all!! Well, at least you're safe here or else you could die after getting knock down by cars or whatever!!" Jinhwan tousled his hair in mess.

"Aishhh.. Go and wash yourself, stinky. You smells horrible." Jinhwan pinched his nose with disguise look. He pushed him and finally walked away.

Junhoe chuckled to the petite guy's face expression. He found it really cute.

He can't resist the boy's eyes, nose, lips and the heart-shaped mole under his right eyes. It's all perfection.