Point, Evidence, Explain

Dad stepped back from my sudden outburst before steadying himself. "Look we can talk about this when we get home," he growled.
"I don't want to talk about it with you!" I spat at him.
"G-g-guys?" Ali mumbled, sitting up. "What happened?"
We turned around to see a rather confused Ali sat on the floor. Heather cried and hugged her close. "D-d-d-don't you ever speak ou-out of l-line again!" Heather stutterd.
"Basically, we were attacked and you spoke out of line. The guy knocked you out and.....never mind," Elexis explained.
"What happened after?" Ali asked. "I want to know!"
Everyone turned and looked at me. Why was I the one to tell her the bad news?
"W-well, Ali, we were about to be kiddnapped and then my dad came out with his shot gun...and scared them off," I explained. I really did not want to tell her what happend to herself and Belle.
"She needs to know the full story, Missy," my dad said quickly. "Tell her." He looked at me.
I growled at him and turned away from him and faced Ali. "The guy...he touched you...I'm really sorry...," I stuttered.
Ali spat on the ground. "God this has happend twice now......God dammit...is everyone else ok?" she asked trying to blink away ears. She did not want to look weak. She never does.
"If it means anything to you, Ali," Belle mumbled, "he did it to me too. I was awake though..."
"Jesus I'm so sorry Belle," Ali stuttered. Belle just shook her head. "Im fine...didn't even effect me," She said wiping the tears away.
Suddenly about three cars sped onto the street. Heathers mother scrambled out of her car first. She ran to her daughter and hugged her close. Then Ali's body guard, Trixist, walked to Ali and helped her up, giving her a cold glare as she did do, and finally Belle's Father and Elexis's Mother left the same car and raced over to their daughters.
I felt incredibly left out. My parents never hugged me or soothed me or told me everything was going to be OK. My dad just stared at me before clearing his throat and turning to the rabble of emotion that was my friends and their guardians.
"I have phoned the police and I'm sure that each of our daughters will have to give a statement to the officers," my dad announced clearly.
Belle's father glared at my dad. "Haven't our children been through enough tonight?" he growled. "My poor Belle has told me everything that monster did to these girls! The last thing they need is to be harassed by a bloody police officer and give a pathetic statement, when the are clearly trying to get through the shock!"
"D-dad?" Belle sniffed. "Let us take a statement. Please?"
Belle's dad  looked down at his daughter before sighing and turning to his step daughter. " Are you ok with this Elexis?" he asked. She nodded.
Heather turned to me. "I-I-"I'm going to l-leave, so is Ali, her family...d-don't want to get involved....speak to you later?" she asked.
"You're going to have to take a statement," I said sadly. "It's the law."
"Missy is quite right, Heather. You need to," my dad agreed.
I just just stared at him. He never agrees with me.
Heather sighed and sat down on the floor. Soon the police sirens rang and an ambulance in tow. Every dam person living in the radius of the cemetery came out of their homes.
All 4 of us were sat in the ambulance with a blanket over our shoulders.
"Why the hell do they keep putting this blanket on me," I asked, as the doctor placed it onto me against.
"It's for shock," the police officer replied.
"I'm not in shock! " I growled.
"Well your friends are," he replied.
"I don't blame them!" I snarled. "After what they've been through tonight!"
A female police officer walked over to us and told the male officer to leave and that she'll deal with it.
"Hi, girls, my name's Olivia. Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" She asked treating us as if we were five.
"Yeah sure...just get it out of the way," Belle replied with a low growl.
"OK, then!" Olivia chirped. "So, girls, what were you doing in the cemetery in the first place?" Olivia got out a notebook and pen and looked at us inquisitively.
"Um, I was visiting a family member, " I whispered. "and these girls were supporting me,"
"Y-yeah," the girls mumbled in a agreement.
Olivia wrote it down whilst nodding her head. "And then what happened, " she smiled.
"These three went to get Heather, who was hiding in the main building, while I was at Adam's grave. A man came out of nowhere and shoved me to the ground," I rushed.
"Can you please discribe this man," she said whilst writing down the previous statement.
"He was completely dressed in black, we couldn't see his face," Belle sniffed.
"His face was covered with a dark hood," Ali added. She was being treated for her banged head.
"Thank you Miss Alison," Olivia smiled. "How did you gain that ingurery by the way my dear?" she added. Ali looked down and I could see the tears forming in her eyes. "He knocked me out with a gun and...and,"she coughed.
"He asulted my step-sister and Miss Alison, sexualy, " Elexis said with no emotion. God! This must have really affected her.
I suddenly felt the hair on the back of the neck prickle. We were being watched.
I slowly turned my head around and saw a hooded figure peeping out from behind a grave stone. The figure raised a finger to his face then disappeared. I quickly spun my head around before anyone had the chance to follow my gaze.
"Ms Missy? Are you ok you seem a little distracted,"
"I-I'm just a little worked up from this. Can we please just finish this and go home," I said slowly. Olivia raised an eyebrow before shutting her note pad and smiling at me and the rest of the girls.
"Well stay safe girls we'll be giving you a police escorts to and from college," she smiled