Assult and Saviour

Ali batted her eye lashes. "Did you want a distraction or not?"
"Hey, mister, don't come closer or I'll call my friend Missy to come sort you out!" Heather tried to threaten the man.
Belle crawled out ot the exit," HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" She yelled.
I turned to Ali. "See what the hell you've done!" I snarled.
Elexis crawled after Belle, followed by Ali, into the air. I skidded out of the little nook and saw the man stood there with Heather's wrist in his hands.
He pulled out a gun and pointed it to Heathers head.
"NOOOOOO!" all of us screamed in terror for Heather's life.
"Miss Fernez-Gradales. You'll come with me or I'll shoot this woman," he grinned. "And then I will take you by force, along with your little buddies. They should do well."
I snarled and stepped forward. "Take me but not my friends!" I announced.
The man gave me a false grave look. "To late!" he sung. I looked behind me to see my friends wrists being tied together by more men. All of them wearing black with an odd symbol on their clothes.
Ali laughed slightly."Sir do you know who my father and mother are....Because you really should," She snarked. My god she was making this worse!
"Ah! Little Miss Alison Belgrade. How lovely to meet you! I'm sorry but your pretty face won't last long where I'm taking you. Though, master might want something a little more active from you, if you know what I mean?" the man remarked.
"Arghhh you sick pig!" Ali snarled.
"What are you going to do with us?" Elexis asked calmly.
"Simply take you to my master and he'll decide" the man said impatiently.
"Who is your master?" I asked, as one of the men bound my hands behind my back.
"He's probably some drug addict wanting young girls to rape," Ali said airily. Now she really was pushing it!
The mans face twisted with rage. He turned to her and yanked at her jaw upwards to look at him. "HOW DARE INSULT HIM YOU LITTLE-!" he started but one of the men whispered something into his ear. He slammed the gun into Ali's skull before letting her drop to the ground.
"ALI!!!!!!!!" Heather exclaimed. Wriggling out of the mans grip she fell to Ali's side trying to push herself under Ali. One man grabbed Heather by her neck and yanked her away from the unconscious Ali. The main man, the one who pinned me down, passed me to another man and slinked over to Ali. He reached down and felt under her skirt, all the way up to her breasts and down again.
"NO PLEASE STOP!" I yelled. Heather cried and tried to struggle from the mans grip.
Belle yanked herself free and tried to boot the man that was touching Ali in the face, but he caught her foot and pulled her down and across towards him. He ordered yet another man to pin down poor Belle as he slid his knee and thigh in between her legs.
"HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" a mans voice echoed through out the street. The men turned around to see...DAD?
My father stood there holding his shotgun, pointing it at those creeps.
"Turn away and nobody gets hurt," the main man growled.
"Oh I really dont think so. Let go of these girls and I'll go easy on you," Dad said calmly.
I looked at my dad wearily. I was going to get the third degree when I got home. Dad didn't like me going to see Adam anyway and here was a perfect reason not to visit him anymore.
The man snarled and clicked his finger and they were gone.....What the hell? Belle was crying and so was Heather. Elexis was shaking over Ali's still unconscious body and I just stood there bewilded. I couldn't quite believe what had happened. Two of my best friends had been touched up by hit men, I had been pinned down and attacked and my dad showed up. All I wanted was to remember Adam. Sit at his grave and recall all those memories.
"I'm going to call all of your parents, girls," my dad said to us all. "You all need to calm down. I know it's been a long night and I underst-"
"Wait a minute, Dad! You have no idea! It was a good thing you arrived when you did but tonight has been scary! Someone is after me! I'm scared!" I screamed, starting to cry and collapse to the ground. "I WANT ADAM BACK!"

Co-written by The-British-writer