Glass turns to gold

You woke up to the sound of your (favorite animal) alarm rang as your (e/c) and silver eyes opened. You woke out of bed and opened your window, smiling as you saw a blue robin set on you window still. You walked towards your bathroom you quickly took shower. You changed into your outfit, your out fit was a long sleeve white blouse and with a small bow on the front made of ribbon and a black overall skirt with black ruffles. You put your hair in two pony tails some pieces of your hair falling on your face. Before exciting your room you put on black knee high socks and white dress shoes.

You walked down stairs and before you could even eat breakfast you realized you were late you grabbed a piece of toast and grabbed your lunch that you made yesterday. Before leaving you grabbed your white book bag with a black cat on it and dashed ornate it to school you lived really close to your school as you where near you see your best friend as she scowls at you when your In Front on her she told you at a rough tone "your late come on we'll be late if we keep standing here supposedly we should have whole bunch of new students coming" she dragged you to school as you both she gave you (favorite snack breakfast) when you reached the front gate your eyes lit up as you saw it you smiled and thanked her as you ate you the snack. Your other friends came you said hi to them and they didn't even notice you. Your best friend rolled her eyes and growled angrier your presence was not noticed. Your homeroom teacher came and told everyone to sit down your teacher took in some air before she said "today we got some new exchange students" your eyes widened as you saw who it was all your friends squealed as they knew them but they looked at you and no one else.