14 | O'Khasis Prep

Garroth :

"Wake up."

"Five more minutes..." I respond digging my face deeper into her neck.

"We have to head back Garroth." She whispers.

"It can wait."

I wrap my arms around her waist and squeeze her small body. My eyes close but soon open as Aphmau flicks my forehead.

"Nooo. The guys will get mad if we make them wait."

"Alright, alright. We'll do whatever ever the noobie wants."

"Cloud put your clothes to wash by the way. They're sitting on the dresser."

"Really? I need to thank him!"

"I'll leave you to get dressed."

I exit the room after dressing up in the bathroom and walk down into the living room.

"Aphmau will be down in a few. She's still dressing up."

"What was going on last night? We heard a scream." Laurence smirks.

"Oh my gosh no. I hope none of you thought that." I whisper to them.

"Mmm I don't know Garroth. You two were real close last night on the beach bed."

"You two are impossible. She had a nightmare and woke up screaming and crying. Dirty minded ho**."

Laurence and Travis start to laugh and soon I join in. Aphmau hops down the last stair walking over to me.

"I'm ready!"

"Look we're twinning today." Cloud says coming out of nowhere.

"You wear it better than I do."

"I disagree on that little one." I respond running my fingers down her long hair.

Travis elbows Laurence raising both his eyebrows. Cloud smirks understanding what's going on and pulls Aphmau away from me.

"Jeffrey, Gene, and Dante are already outside. We should head out as well."

"You're right. We want to get back at least before ten." Laurence sighs with a small smile.

We walk out the cabin and turn on the security for the house. I open the door for Aphmau and she steps into the passenger seat.

Aphmau :

"Sleep. It'll take a while to go back to the dorms."

I cover myself with the pink blanket trying to keep out the cold. The light around me darkens and soon I start to doze off into the dream realm.

"Aphmau wake up."

"Mmmm..."

"Wake up Aphmau. We're at a stop."

I open my eyes and notice we're parked outside of a small restaurant.

"The guys are waiting inside."