Bullied

I'VE DECIDED TO REVEAL MY FACE! NOT YET! IF THIS BOOK GETS A CERTAIN NUMBER OF READS, VOTES, WHATEVER I WILL REVEAL MY TRUE IDENTITY!

Sean's pov:
"God...". I crinkled the graded paper as I let out my frustration. "Another bad grade...".

I heard snickering coming from my left. I forcefully shoved my paper in my bag and covered my face.

They probably saw my paper with a big D marked on.

I could see C's and B's on theirs. I kept myself distracted by staring out the window besides my desk.

It was time to leave. I groaned and left with a attitude that I didn't care was noticeable.

"Here to mock me about my grade"?

"Smart. Maybe that's what you should have been when taking that test". Travis snorted.

The cluster of dicks stopped in front of me.

One of their friend's finally showed up. "Wanna guess what he got on the test"?

He smirked. "Sure"! My bag was ripped from my shoulders. "The fuck"?! I tried to get what rightfully belonged to me.

A boy with raven hair and glasses and his friend passing by noticed my situation. It was Mark. That just made it worse.

"It's a D"! A kid shouted out.

Embarrassed I torn the paper in half and yanked my bag away.

"A bad grade is nothing. At least I wasn't left back two years. Unlike you I actual plan on passing instead of being a lazy shit head". I threatened Travis and walked away waving my middle finger from behind.

~

Lunch came around. They were far other finally minding their own business for a while.

"Hey you alright"?

I looked up. "Shit". I was crying a bit. And my eye's must be red by now.

When you deal with dicks since the start you start to break down. But you gotta deal with it.

Mark's pov:
"Man you look horrible". His eye's were red and now that i'm closer, he had some bags underneath his eye's. I sat across from him.

"Thanks". He grunted. He picked at his food.

"I saw what happened".

"Everyone did. Those dooshes held out to the world". He looked as if he would start to tear up any minute.

"There's only four of them. I hope one day there'll be four gravestones with their names on it".

"They are dooshes but they probably pick on you because they're the weak one's. They find enjoyment out of others suffering".

"Very inspirational". Sean rolled his eye's.

"What's with that attitude"?

"Well if you were the one suffering you wouldn't be so positive. And it's not just them it's other thing's also bringing me down". He bit his lip.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden"?

"Sorry. Just stressed. It's just getting too much to deal with. This, grades, home, everything in my life". Jack planted his face in the table groaning.

"Hmmm. Seeing you like this is depressing. Maybe I can fix that".

"How"? Jack lifted his face and let his chin rest there.

"I hate to admit it but seeing Jack upset. Why do they go for him"?!

"Stop moping". I ran my fingers through his hair to get his attention.

"What"? Jack groaned but smiled.

~

Sean's pov:
"Fuck'n hell! I've got a bloody nose"!

I tried to wipe some blood away with the sleeve of my sweater. I caught my breathe.

They begun to swear at me and pummeled me to ground. I wasn't a fighter. Sure I back talk but I don't do violence.

I was on my knees. Travis was the one I hated the most, yanked my hair and violently threw my head to the ground.

I was in unbearable pain. Never had they beaten me this bad.

Pacing high heels came my direction. It was an administrator. She screamed, and wagged her finger at them.

She contacted other's to take them away. I was transported to the nurses. I was patched up and sent to the office to wait.

I huddled my knees to my chest. I refused to speak. I kept silent. At one point the administration and principle had asked me this:

"Is there anyone you feel comfortable talking to"?!

"...".

"Mark".

That was the only name I allowed to escape my lips. I didn't have any other friend's like Mark.

"Mark Fischbach". I finished.

"A student? No. This student wasn't involve! Don't pull in someone who wasn't involve"! A staff lady scolded.

"You said anyone". I mumbled.

She stayed slient and allowed the principal to speak.

"I'll send him down".

The principal went to the intercom and called Mark down.

When she finished I started getting nervous. He'd be here any minute.

"Jack? What happened"?! Mark panicked.

Mark's pov:
"Jack? What happened"?! When I saw Jack my instincts were to panic. I can't recall ever seeing him broken down this bad.

"It was them Mark". Jack's voice was raspy. It was as if he hasn't spoken in years.

"Travis and the other's"? I sighed.

Jack nodded.

"Wanna talk about it buddy"?

Jack lifted his face. His eye's were weary and bloodshot and his face had marks from pressing his skin up against his sweater as if he woken up.

As he explained I rubbed his back to calm him. Thankfully his nose stopped bleeding and his injuries were minor.

~

"Why didn't you want your parents to get you"?

"I wanna walk with you. Thanks for agreeing to take me home. I'm surprised they'd do that. They don't care you skip the day". Jack smiled a little.

"I'm not complaining. Plus the staff loves me". I fluttered my eye's "I don't think Travis and the other's really ment that apologize".

"No shit. Of course they wouldn't mean it". Jack chuckled rolling his eye's.

After a moment of silence I grinned and tried to muffle my laugh. Jack noticed and turned in my direction.

"What are you laughing about"?

Without his content I took his back and legs and lifted him in the air spinning him.

Jack was laughing with tears in his eye's. "Put me down bastard"! I knew Jack didn't really mean it.

"Why are you doing this"? Jack furrowed a brow.

"I'm protecting you".

"Really"?

"I'll never let you go".