Chapter 9

Perrie Pov

It had been two weeks and jade and sophie were finally seen as a couple jade had avoided me at all costs. Jesy and leigh anne knew what happened and they tried to comfort me but it didn’t help at all.

The girls and I were out at the mall eating at the food court. I wasn’t paying much attention and bumped into someone and fell on top of them.

“ow” I heard from underneath me and I looked to find that it was jade.

“jade” I said before getting off her. We both stood up my gaze never left jades. Jesy and leigh anne noticed the awkward tension.

“so jade how have you been” I said hoping to move the awkward silence away

“like you care” I heard jade say harshly.

“jade please” I said trying to grab her hand but she moved away 

“not this time perrie” were the last words she said before walking off.

“perrie you really hurt her” I heard jesy say which was followed by a nudge that leigh anne gave her.

Jade Pov

I finally agreed to going out with sophie i just wanted to show perrie that she can’t just make me hers whenever she wants too. I knew it was wrong but hated I perrie for what she did. Today I met perrie at the mall I knew I acted harshly but I wasn’t ready to let her in again I wanted her as far away from me as possible. Sophie was really nice and all but she just wasn’t the one I wanted.

The doorbell rang and I groaned who could it be, I had just gotten back from the mall. When I opened the door I saw perrie, perrie didn’t give me enough time to react she pushed past me and closed the door. She turned me around and started to kiss me on the lips I loved her taste I didn’t want it to stop but I pulled her away.

“what the hell perrie” I said look at her straight in the eyes she didn’t reply instead she kissed me again with more force which made me moan I let my guard down and she pushed me to the wall and bit my lip causing me to part them and she slipped her tongue in. perrie moved in close to me closing any gab between us. I wanted to push her away.

Perrie Pov

After jade left the mall I dropped jesy and leigh anne off and went straight to jade’s house. I had pushed her towards the wall I was surprised she hadn’t pushed me away. i felt her hands going and grabbing my back I was prepared for her to push me away but instead she ripped my shirt open and pushes me towards the sofa and starts kissing my neck. 

An hour later I was in her bed with her sleeping on half of my body naked. I couldn’t believe we just did it again. It always happens like this but I don’t know why I like it this way.

I slowly moved out from under jade and got off the bed and went to go get my clothes since they were scattered around her house. Once I found all of them I put them on and wrote a note to jade and set it on the side table, it read

Loved the time with you sorry have to leave before mum gets worried hopefully this will happen again

Love perrie

And with that I left.

------------------------------

Hope you like the chapter i haven't proof read it so yeah 

Cheers

Don't forget to read just cant her let go by LMand1Dlover