A Day with Kaji Yuki

(F/N) days continued as always and recently, she was working almost every day. For her, it was nice since more money. But as always, her work was a very tiring one.

Today as well, she worked in a different hall when there was a seiyuu event happening on the other hall. There was a morning banquet and she needed to assist them and also teach the newbies. Good thing everything went well.

Once done with cleaning in the banquet hall, she decided to head back to the staff room. However, a wave of people came out and she didn't know where did they come from. She was squished in, and people were pushing her here and there.

As she tried to escape from the crowd, someone pushed her away and her foot slipped, tripping her.

"It's bad! It's bad! I'm losing my balance!"

She tried to grab on to someone but she didn't want to trouble them. That instant, someone caught her and she immediately knew who it was, since the person who caught her smirked and remarked

"You really are a pain, (F/N)."

"K-kaji-san, hello, thank you and I am not" she smiled clinging to Kaji but still her body was trembling a bit

"Everytime I come here, why do I always find you in this kind of situation?" He asked. Though he was smiling, (F/N) felt the intense from his words "you are not doing it on purpose, right?"

"I am not" she hissed then sighed "but lately, I am also thinking why do I always end up in this kind of situation and there's you who always catch me"

"Just make sure don't let others catch you"

(F/N) punched his chest lightly and he just chuckled in response "why are you here anyway?"

He blinked his eyes and in straight face he answered "I'm here to pick you, baka"

"Ah, right. You will come to my house today" (F/N) giggled "then wait me here. I'll just go get my things"

~

(F/N) sat down on the passenger seat and they went towards her house. But first they stopped on a restaurant to buy lunch.

"So finally your friends moved to your place" Kaji asked her and she just nodded in response since she was busy on her phone "Are you listening, (F/N)?"

"Yeah. They already moved in last Saturday." she answered in low voice and Kaji noticed her seriousness on the phone. He remained silence and let her be

They arrived in front of her condo when they spotted Hana holding plastic bags from the supermarket. They realized that she bought ingredients, but not just that, some condiments and kitchen tools too. Since on the four of them, Hana was the one who could cook. Kaji helped her and still noticed (F/N) being occupied by her phone

They all went inside the condo, and as they opened the door, Kaji flinched when he heard his Yukine's voice. The scene in which he was crying and confessing his sins from Noragami. The three of them headed on the living room and saw the two Eunice watching Noragami event.

"You sure have an amazing day off, you two" Kaji commented and the two just put their thumbs up as they continued watching. Finally, (F/N) who was on his side, sighed loudly as she put her phone back on her pocket "Oh, finally you are done with your phone?"

She nodded and smiled lightly "We'll prepare foods. Go sit there and watch with these two" She said getting the bags from Kaji

Kaji sat down on the small sofa on the side near the window and also watched the event. However, he kept on glancing towards (F/N) who were standing on the kitchen door, still holding the bags and again being occupied by her phone.