"Taylor!" I call out her name a few times and she finally turns around.

"What do you want?" She asks sobbing.

"I need to know if you're ok," I respond.

"I'm a complete mess," She starts to cry into her hands.

"Come here. I know I'm a dick I should've never brought you," I say as I pull her into a hug.

"Harry you should've just came alone. Then you could've been with Ari. I don't want to ruin it for you," she tells me.

"But I want you T. You are the only one for me. Ari isn't anything compared to you,' I stroke her hair I lecture her.

 "Harry I..." Taylor begins but never finishes.

It goes silent and we both stand on Liam's lawn in the moonlight. I just hold her and she cries into my chest. I stroke her hair and begin singing one of my favorite songs. It comes out as almost a whisper but I wanted to comfort her:

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely

Life and love are the same

Life is Aisha

The meaning of her name

Londie, it could have not been done

Without you who conceived the one

That's so very lovely made from love"

After I finish the song she's stopped crying. I look her at her but before anything else could happen someone has left the house and is walking on the sidewalk next to us.

"Bye Harry," Ari winks as she walks to her car.

"Harry..." Taylor scolds.

"It's nothing Taylor, what did I say," I respond and she looks away.

"Can you just drop me off at home?' She pleas.

"Yeah," I say and we walk back to my car.

I run my fingers through my hair as soon as I strap myself into the seat. I sigh and we ride back to her house in silence. I could tell Taylor was upset I brought her. But I had to ask her about Liam.

'what did Liam say to you?" I ask as we pull up to her house.

"Nothing...he and I are just over for good," She replies unbuckling her seatbelt.

"I know he said something to make you upset," I respond with a scowl.

"It was nothing. Look can we drop this? Harry I don't think I can handle this right now," She says angrily.