"So what did you do to make everyone disappear out here?" I looked around as it was filled when I was in here earlier.

"Nothing, you should ask what Brock did. His in a bad mood for some reason"

"Isn't he always?" Renee spoke so that I wouldn't have to.

"Yeah but today was one of his bad ones. " He shrugged but continued speaking soon after.

"Anyway so what the hell is going on with Charlotte being all over Brock and you letting her be? Its suppose to be mind games Nicole , you should've pounded her.. 'Stake your claim' its not just about my plan now, you have a storyline to maintain" he set his popcorn on the table and sat properly in his seat so that Renee could occupy the seat next to him.

"Charlotte what?" Renee looked at me.

Dean explained reminding me of the memory.

"I don't really like pictures.." I heard Brock's voice as I walked from the cafeteria and saw who he was talking to was my opponent as Ric and Paul stood with them.

"Come on man, The Beast headlining Wrestlemania and Flair's daughter future champ ?" Ric said and Brock sighed and posed with her as he turned for the picture his eyes glanced over at me and he smiled a bit as he saw me.

Or I hoped it had been because he saw me but for all I knew she was the voice on the phone.

They spoke to him but he continued staring at me as I felt like I couldn't move.

After hearing the woman's voice I just drove to a hotel and hibernated until this morning when I flew in .

"Hey Nicole you forgot your..." I heard Dean and felt his arm over me and Brock looked away.

He handed my cap to me and I smiled as I must've forgotten it on the table after Renee texted me I was needed for a segment.

"Thanks see you in a bit" I whispered.

"Sure" I felt him kiss my cheek which he usually did but of course because he must've seen Brock he made it real loud before disappearing back into the cafeteria.

I glanced up at Brock and saw him glaring my way and I simply walked, having to walk past them.

"Oh Nikki hold onto that while you can"

I heard Charlotte but walked on as I knew she was using him to get to me.

"What was I suppose to do? She was doing that because of Smackdown.. next she'll most likely be coming to you" I sighed.

"And then I will definitely be sorting her out, only one blonde has her claws in this lunatic"

She wiggled her eyebrows and he smiled and I briefly missed Brock.