Chapter 4

Connie woke early the next morning snuggled into Jacob.
"Mmm morning beautiful" he said before kissing her head.
"Morning muscles" she replied.
"How you feeling this morning?" Jacob asked.
"Better, if I'm honest then I'm still pretty shaken up but physically I'm ok" Connie said.
"Don't worry sweetcheek, I'm not going to let anything happen to you" he told her.
"I know" Connie replied whilst tracing patterns on his bare chest, suddenly jumping up as she heard the front door slam.

"Mum I'm home!" Grace shouted.
"Oh my god" she said in a panic.
Jacob quickly grabbed his clothes and sprinted into the bathroom as Connie picked up her top and put it on.
Grace came through the bedroom door a minute or so later and threw herself on the bed next to Connie who pretended to only be waking up.
"Are you feeling ok mummy?" she asked.
"Yes thank you sweetheart. Have you had breakfast at grandmas?" Connie replied.
"Yep, we had pancakes. Are you in work today?" Grace said.
"No darling, I've decided to take a week or so off" she told her.
"Ok, can we have a movie day?" She asked.
"Yeah, go on downstairs and I'm just going to the toilet" Connie replied.

Grace went downstairs then Connie jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom.
"What do we do?" a now fully dressed Jacob asked.
"I'll distract her, I'm suprised she hasn't noticed your car" she said.
"Not quite as observant as her mother, all though it's not directly outside. Probably thought it was a neighbours" Jacob said.
Connie nodded then wrapped her arms around him and kissed him gently, forgetting that she was only wearing her top.
Jacob slipped his hand inbetween her legs and began to rub her clit slowly causing her to moan.
"Mum come on!" Grace shouted.

Jacob pulled away and laughed, "like I said, little firecracker. Do you want me to climb out the window?" he asked.
"What?! No! You might fall and hurt yourself" she said then she pulled him into the bedroom.
Quickly she put on a pair of jogging bottoms them kissed him quickly before pulling him down stairs by his hand.
She went towards the kitchen when she heard Grace shout, "mum I'm going to get some popcorn!" so quickly pulled him the other way slamming the door behind them.
Grace lifted the handle so Connie quickly shoved Jacob backwards into the living room just as it opened.

"Mum? Why did you slam the door?" she asked.
"Sorry sweetheart, I was just trying to close it and pulled it too much" she lied.
"Oh ok" Grace said then closed it again and went to the kitchen.
Connie grabbed Jacob's hand and pulled him back into the hall but the door opened again so he quickly threw himself over the couch.
"Where do we keep the popcorn?" Grace asked.
"In the pantry" she replied, looking slightly flustered.
"Ok.. Mum are you alright? You're acting weird" Grace said.
"Just a little hot sweetheart, I'm going to go outside and get some air. Now you get started on that popcorn" she said.
"Ok" Grace replied then went back into the kitchen.

Jacob jumped back over the couch then quickly they went to the front door.
Connie closed it behind her and let out a sigh of relief.
"After all they pushing and pulling I'm going to be bruised, think you'll need to kiss me better" Jacob smirked at her.
She grinned and lent up to kiss him, his arms around her waist and hers around his neck.
"I love you, text you when I get home" he said as they pulled away.
"I love you too" she replied.
Jacob grinned and slowly stepped away, keeping hold of her hand for as long as he could.
"Oh and con" he said as he turned around and walked backwards.
"What?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I love you more" he said then continued down the path to his car.
Connie smirked and let out another sigh of relief as he drove away, she couldn't deney it was exciting but she had to try her hardest to keep it a secret, she couldn't loose her daughter.