The Truth

Oh my god I'm sorry I haven't updated this for ages I kinda forgot about it but I'm going to try and keep updating regularly:)

Lily's POV
I just stared at her which felt like for ever."I..I umm don't know what to say" I said thinking about what to say back I mean I like her but I never thought she would like me back. "I get it if you don't want to be friends anymore... I can ask Ryan to get me a new dressing room and- "Sarah replied with tears brimming in her eyes.

"No Sarah of course I still want to be friends" I said standing up and walking over to her. I placed my hands on her cheeks wiping away a fresh tear falling down her face with my thumb. "You do" she replied weakly. "Yes Sarah you just took me by surprise I never thought you would be able to like me back. I..I love you too."

A little smile formed in her face as I looked down at her red lips. I slowly pulled her lips to mine kissing her. She tasted like watermelon and vanilla. The pace of the kiss soon sped up with Sarah flipping us so I was now pushed up against the wall with her hands slowly moving down my stopping at my ass giving me shivers shootings down my spine. "I love you too lily" she said separating our lips but keeping her forehead pressed against mine.