Everyone looked at each other weirdly.

" Ahh," I sighed getting a plate of food

" So um how long do we have left at home?" Louis asks

" Two weeks," Niall said shoving a fork full of stir fry in his mouth

" Liam are we gonna take Lexis?" Zayn asked

" Of course we are," I said in a 'are you serious tone'

" I'm not gonna be on tour with you guys for the first three weeks, I'm doing a show in New York so I'm gonna meet you guys there when you get there," El smiled

" Well I guess one if us should start to learn how to talk to girls, like in a girl talk way," Niall said a mouth full of food.

" Harry is a lady's man so he can be her girl talk fri," Louis started

" NO," I said quickly and loudly

" Ok ok touchy subject," Louis raised his hands in defense, El hit his arm

I sighed and threw my plate into the sink," Thanks for dinner," I said and walked out plopping onto the sopha.

I'm over this Harry stuff, every time we meet a girl Harry always has to get her, not this time he has to learn he can't have every girl in front of him only to hurt her in the end, I know this is a terrible thing to do to Lexis but it's for her good and Harrys.

~Harry's POV~

Liam is such an over protective d**k, my feelings for Lexis are killing me, it kills me she is so afraid, it kills me that she hates me, it kills me she is all alone, it kills me she is so beautiful but she doesn't even know and it kills me she doesn't love me.

I'm sitting up against the bed head running my hands through my hair roughly trying to think of a way to say sorry.

I've tried texting her and calling her, only to get nothing back.

I've made her afraid of me, made her upset because I asked her a question and told her I loved her.

" Harry mate we are going to sleep we've got a concert tomorrow," Louis popped his head around the corner

" Ok thanks, night Lou," I smiled

" Night hazza bear," Louis winked and closed the door.

I sighed and stripped off my clothes down to my boxers and checked my phone again before slipping into the warm white covers.

I could here Lexis's music very quietly though, she would occasionally accidentally bang on the wall but I didn't mind it was a sign she was still awake, the light shining on the porch was another sign she was awake.

I lied there for two hours and then her music and light went out, I picked up my phone.

Me: Goodnight beautiful xxx

I know it's a bit stalker ish and weird and all I'm just trying to make sure she knows she is beautiful.

<<Lexis's POV>>

My eyes flickered open, I could see the small rays of light shining through the curtains.

I yawned and got up I fixed my hair and clothes up before opening my door and of course with my luck Harry just happened to walk out at the same time.

He looked at me up and down, I looked down and seen I had booty shorts on, I walked back into my room and threw off my shorts replacing them with skinny jeans with holes on the knee caps.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the message harry sent me last night.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and went downstairs.