**5**

Laxus let out a huge ear deafening roar. He clutched his head, tears still streaming down his face. He didn't want to believe it. It couldn't be!

"Why? Why was this happening to him. He had lost his mother, his father was a brute and now... he only had gramps. He could never be able to look him in the eye after this. He promised his grandfather to keep her safe. No matter what.

He walked out of the building, his face hiding his eyes. The gang was worried and shocked they didn't see Lucy.

"Where is Lucy?" Ever asked, he looked up his face no longer hidden

His face showed anger and guilt, the tears starting forming in his eyes. Ever couldn't believe it, tears filling her vision. She fell to her knees, her hand up to her mouth to stifle a scream. Bickslow hid his face with his helmet, trying to comfort Ever. Freed walked up to Laxus with anger, grabbed him by the collar ready to punch him. His grip getting strong before he released Laxus, tears falling down his face.

They walked in silence to the guild, not a single sound or word was heard from the group. They arrived at the guild, once again his face hidden. He didn't want to see anyone or anything. Everyone greeted him cheerfully and asked how the mission went. He clutched his hands and didn't stop walking just pushed everyone away.

It was then that someone asked the one thing he tried to avoid that made him stop in his tracks.

'Where is Lucy?'

He turned to face the guild, everyone was staring at him. He looked up, tears forming in his eyes again. Ever, Freed, and Bickslow expression hidden from everyone.

Mira gasped and dropped the tray of drinks she had in her hands. She held her hands up to her mouth to stifle a scream and started crying. Levy who had started crying walked up to her and hugged her.

He couldn't stand it, all the guild's expression. Ever, Mira, Levy, Erza, Cana, and Lisanna crying. Freed, Bickslow, Natsu, Gray and Elfman's angered faces hidden by their hair. Gildart's pained expression, Macao and Wakaba hiding their faces. It was all too much for Laxus.

But really had him was when he looked up to see his grandfather's face. Clenched jaw, fist balled and tears brimming in his eyes.

After that he walked out of the guild, running off to the forest to release his anger.

Ever since she had died, Laxus had hidden himself away from everyone. He began to act coldly towards the guild members. He had replaced the love in his heart for her, with striving power. (once again). He didn't care anymore unless you had immense power.

He would never be weak again. He wouldn't let that happen. He was going to turn Fairy Tail into the strongest in Fiore. That meant that he would have to kick out most of those small mages, but it wasn't that he cared. It was their own fault for being puny and weak.

~let's just say it was once again failed. He got in trouble and was banded~

? pov

I looked at my brother stacking some stuffy old books into a large bookshelf. No matter how many times I would see him carrying book, I would not get used to the sight. On earth he was just so different. On earth he seemed to always be allergic to them. I giggled a bit as my brother pushed up his glasses. Another sight I could not get used to. Altough he did look kinda cute with glasses

"Nee-chan, what are you dreaming about?" he said looking past his huge pile of book.

I smiled and walked over to help him "Nothing much, just some things in the past and stuff"

He smiled and ruffled my hair, the one thing the two did have in common, messing up my hair. I pouted and placed a book on the bookshelf

"So did you get a new books in, yet? I can't wait to read them!" I said excitedly. The pro of working in a bookstore that I could read to my hearts content.

"Yea they should be out in the back" he gestured towards the storage door

I gave him a hug and skipped over to the storage room "I'll go to bed then" I said opening the large crate

"Okay, just don't stay up late!" my brother called

I opened the door and carefully ploppled myself down on my bed, careful not to wake up the sleeping cat next to me. I opened the book and skimmed through the first pages, a habit I always had. I frowned at the weird swirly feeling I had in my stomach. I didn't know what is was, but I didn't pay to much attention to it. I wondered how Fairy Tail was doing.

I shook my head 'No we agreed not to think about that!" I sternly thought to myself

I sighed and opened the book again. I did miss them though.

~timeskip~
A soft groan was heard between the tall trees. Another groan followed and a blonde girl could be seen sprawled in the middle of a small clearing, with tall trees perched high above her. The girl brought her hand to her head and let out another pained groan. She careful opened her eyes and stared at the trees. Her dark chocolate brown eyes shimmered with the visible sun shining through the tree branches.

She tried to remember what happened, but nothing came to mind. Everything was rather hazy and unclear. She remember, what did she remember? A dog nose, flying, glasses, and a... Demon. She steadied herself on her elbows as she tried to get up. Her arms screamed in pain, but she had to find out what happened to her?

"LUCY"

She fell down and clutched her head in pain, as a shot of torment went through her head. She stayed still on the ground as she waited for the pain to subsidise. She took a deep breath and steadied herself again. Her head was still spinning slightly, but not as bad as before. She sat up straight and calmed her breathing.

"We will never forget you!"

Another wave of pain flowed over her, not as bad as the first time, but still bad. She clutched her head and cried out in pain. What was happening? Who were those voices? She was scared, scared because she couldn't remember anything, scared because she didn't know where she was, scared because she didn't have her brother. Her eyes widened, brother? Yes, that's right, she had a brother. But where was he? Why was she alone. She looked up at the trees and saw a flock of birds fly by.

At least the island didn't look like such a threat. It was rather peaceful actually. Soft chirps of birds could be heard and the wind blew softly through the trees. It was warm enough to be early summer and she could hear waves crashing in the distance. She hummed in thought, crashing..... why was she getting this weird feeling. Crashing...

Her feet pounded against the pavement as she followed her friend, "Coco, are you sure?"

Her friend looked over her shoulder and nodded, "He said they are from a different universe, somewhere called Earthland!" she yelled.

She could hear loud noises and screams from people. She neared the city center and she felt her heart pound. It couldn't be, could it? Were her friends from Earthland really here? But that wasn't possible. The only reason why she was able to get here was because she died. There was just no way, but then again, Coco wouldn't lie to her.

"Come on, we're nearly there!" Coco shouted again, making her pick up her pace.

As they came to the center they saw a weird costumed guy and a guy with blue hair. Blue hair? The blond girl gasped, that was Jellal. She knew all about him! Her brother was obsessed by him, he would always rant about him being the rightful heir to the throne. She had done some research on the man, but had never found a lot. It was originally rumoured that he was dead, but there he was.

Suddenly a loud evil laugh boomed through the plaza, "Haha! I am the evil demon king and I am here to destroy you all!" the weird dressed up guy shouted with flames coming from his mouth.

The blonde girl frowned, flames? She looked at the guy, horns, cape, flames and pink hair. She gasped and brought her hand to her mouth, "No way," she mumbled.

"LUCY!"