Chapter 6- First Heat

( Warning, this chapter has xxx, as well as my next chapter. You've been warned! Happy Reading! ^_^ ) 

In my brothers room all I could hear was the sound of breathing and low growls, like wild animals we'd begun to show our true nature to each other, only to each other. Every deep kiss he gave me was filled with so much passion, I could barely handle it. My face was flushed and I knew by now I couldn't hide how embarrassed I was becoming, my brother seeming to sense this stopped and gazed down at me. 

"What's the matter? Is it not enough? We only just started. Don't think this much will be enough to satisfy me. We're going to do a lot more then just kissing, baka.." 

His voice was teasing with amusement mixed in, seeming to enjoy every reaction I gave in response to him. Now I was sure of it...my brother was a real S. T-that teme! Teasing me just to see me get embarrassed. How could he act that way when this was my first heat, not to mention my first time too. Then again, maybe it was because of that, that he was acting so aroused and teasing me so much. Still it was too much! You big jerk!! I yelled that as loud as I could in my mind, just to vent at least some of my anger, but it wasn't nearly enough. So even as my body was boiling like lava and aching more now then before because of him, I decided to get some pay back.

"T-teme! Sesshomaru even with me like this your still such a teme. I...I won't let you go any further if you don't apologize to me right now." 

"Oh...you going to sulk because I teased you? How cute. Hah...alright, how about this. Will you forgive me now, Inuyasha?"

"Eekk! H-hey wait! What...what are you-?!" 

I had meant to get a little pay back, but that seemed to back fire on me. This...this isn't fair! I never win when it comes to him, he tops me at every turn. I'm doomed...doomed forever it seems. Pulled from my thoughts, Sesshomaru's hands roam my body freely, his claws making circles around my hips and down an up my legs. My face hot as I felt that same sweet heat assaulting my body screaming inside me, as if it was calling out to my brother, not able to handle being caressed in such a seductive way. His hands stopped as they made there way back up to my chest, his eyes looking into mine as he leaned in closer his face inches from my own. 

"Forgive me?" 

"I...I.." 

I could barely think properly at this point and I knew I was losing to my animal instincts, that were crying out to my brother to be taken. Wanting him to make me his mate before my demon dog side took the reins themselves for me. Sesshomaru was nuzzling his face against my neck now and I could feel his hot breath as he licked my trembling skin. If it were possible my body right now, would be like steam that filled a bathroom an made it impossible to see a thing. I was burning up like flames, I whimpered when I gave in and mumbled to him. I just couldn't win. 

"I...I forgive you."

"Really, you sure about that?"

"I'm sure! I forgive you, I forgive you! S-so stop touching me like that...my body feels all weird because of it." 

Once the words left my mouth I couldn't stop them, but that didn't stop me from putting a hand over my mouth in utter embarrassment at what I admitted. With that Sesshomaru gazed down at my red face and a smirk shown on his face. More pleased then he's ever looked before, he placed a single finger to my lips and he spoke.

"I'm happy... your finally being honest, my cute Inuyasha." 

I was so red I thought an explosion would go off in the background if I listened hard enough, but it didn't. All I could hear was the sound of my own heart beat, it was so loud I was afraid Sesshomaru would hear it. But he just smiled down at me and then I felt his lips on mine, it was only for a moment but when he broke the kiss it left my lips burning for more. I looked up to him and watched as he first slipped me out of my fire rat kimono, leaving me now naked before his eyes. I couldn't help trying to turn away out of shyness as he gazed at my body from head to toe like I was all he could see. Not allowing me to turn away his voice called me to look at him as he growled in a dominant way that could only be used to address his mate. I couldn't ignore this so I turned back to look up at him, and as I did Sesshomaru took off his armor and slid out of his white kimono in the most arousing way I've ever seen.