Chapter 2

Calvin's POV

We're here at Mr. Oliver's class. Andre was talking to me about how boring this class is. I agree.

A brunette girl walked in and Mr. Oliver stopped his lesson. She must be a new student. She's very cute. She introduced herself as Zoey Mitchell.

Zoey sat beside me. I made eye contact with her and she smiled at me, so I smiled at her. She's so cute, damn! I looked at Andre to see if he was thinking what I was thinking but he isn't even looking at Zoey. He was just zoned out, staring at space. I can't be the only one who thinks this girl is cute.

Andre's POV

This fuckin' class is fucking boring

This fuckin' class is fucking boring. I'm sick of this, I just want to go home and play video games. I'm not even listening to Mr. Oliver's oh so fucking boring discussion about what-so-fucking-ever.

A gorgeous brunette girl just walked in the classroom, catching all of our attention. God, she's really pretty. She said her name was Zoey Mitchell.

She sat beside Cal. I made eye contact with her and she smiled at waved at me. I can't believe she just did that! I didn't know how to react so I just looked away and pretended I saw nothing. I didn't know what to do, I'm not used to girls interacting with me. Girls in this school think I'm fucking psycho or something. Why would a girl like Zoey smile at me? Her smile just made me forget how boring this class is.