Chapter 5

Zoey's POV

Zach and I ate breakfast and went to school.

It's my second day in here, I shouldn't be nervous anymore. Why am I so nervous?! I tried to look for Cal and Andre but I can't find them. They're my only friends in this entire school!

A tall, black haired guy walked up to me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi!" I smiled at him.

"I'm Jerald."

"I'm Zoey."

"I saw you hanging out with Kriegman and Gabriel yesterday."

"What? Who?"

"That Calvin and Andre guy."

"Ohhh! Yeah!"

"Why?"

"Why not? They're my friends, they're really nice."

He laughed. "They're weirdos! It's pathetic that you hangout with those guys. They're losers. Why don't you hangout with me and my friends instead?"

I was starting to get pissed off.

"Nah, I'm good. I don't care what you guys think. Bye!" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I finally saw Cal and Andre with a guy I haven't seen before. They saw me and walked towards me.

"Hi Zoey!" Cal said.

"Hi! I was just looking for you guys." I said.

"Zoey, this is Tristan. Tristan, this is Zoey." Cal introduced us.

I shook Tristan's hand and said "Nice to meet you!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I shook Tristan's hand and said "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too, Zoey!" Tristan said.

We went to our classes.

Lunch time

Cal, Andre, Tristan, and I sat and ate lunch in the cafeteria. We talked about how much we hated math, they talked about their favorite video game and I just listened to them. They asked me about my previous school and why I transferred school and I explained them everything. We got to know each other more. I don't feel awkward with them anymore. Tristan is cool. We exchanged a few jokes with each other. I'm already comfortable with Cal and Tristan. Andre doesn't talk to me a lot. He talks but he only talks with Cal and Tristan. He would smile because of my jokes but he won't talk to me. Maybe he was just really shy.

Brightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें