Ben looked over at Destiny, ready to ask if he could stay with her. She glared at him, pushing him roughly.

"Get this disappointment out of my face."

Ben began to cry, both from the pain and abandonment of his parents. The Council member frowned, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"Do you want to go to your Pack?"

"Yes please. I has a question."

"Yes?"

"What's your name?"

"Kelsey!"

Ben smiled, hugging the Council member tightly. Kelsey smiled, leading the fragile Omega to her car.

"That's a pretty name."

"Thank you! Where to?"

"Lake Tahoe? I'm pretty sure you know who the Grassi-Hoyings are?"

"Yep! Get ready, it's going to be a bumpy ride."

~~~

"I want GoldFish!"

Scott smiled, getting a box of the smiling fish from the top shelf. Melody walked in, a big smile on her face as Scott poured a bowl for his husband.

"Dada!"

"Hi, Melody," Scott spoke loudly, smiling down at his daughter. He picked her up, balancing his daughter and the bowl of fish carefully. "You can't be in here, silly girl."

Melody giggled, mumbling something that sounded like a song. Scott smiled, knowing that his children will like music in someway or the other. He put his daughter down, smiling when he saw the twins smiling up at him.

"Hey, Nel and Alex!"

They waved at him, the both of them giggling as they went back to playing. Melody will be two and the twins will be one soon! Scott couldn't believe it! The kids were growing up way too fast for him.

"Do you have my GoldFish?"

"Yep! Here you go, love."

Mitch smiled, saying thank you as Scott set the bowl down. Mariposa drank from her bottle, looking up at her mommy innocently. Mitch smiled down at her, his eyes full of sadnesses when his other arm felt empty.

"I'm so sorry that Macy can't be with you, Mari. You two would have been best friends."

Scott smiled sadly, bringing in the twins in closely. Nel, also known as N.J, began to mumble, causing Mitch to widen his eyes.

"SCOTT, N.J IS GOING TO SAY HER FIRST WORD!"

Mariposa was burped quickly, being put into her baby seat as Mitch began to rock her. Scott took out his phone, waiting for the perfect moment.

"M..."

"That's right, say Mommy."

"Or say Daddy. Daddy's important too."

Mitch slapped his arm playfully, laughing a bit as Scott laughed loudly. Melody clapped, waiting for her little sister to speak.

"Ma..."

"Mama? That's okay too. Come on, baby."

N.J smiled at her parents, giggling a bit. Her parents laughed too, waiting impatiently for her to say her first word. Mariposa began to whine, causing Mitch to stand up so he could his youngest child.